Candy Crush Saga Level 9634 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9634 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9634 is classified as a super hard level so you may lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is a dual task level, you have to collect the cherries and clear the jelly to complete the level. The cherries are in the outer columns under the order locks, so you need to collect the colours to open the order locks so that the cherries can drop down to the exits. The green candies can be the hardest to collect as they only drop down the middle column so the sooner you get them dropping the better chance you will have of collecting enough. Once you get the board opened up a bit you need to make colourbombs and switch them with stripes or wraps to get cascades going so you get the candies dropping for the order locks.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


35 comments:

E.M. said...

6 hard levels in a row,seems a bit of overkill. We need a break sometimes with some easy levels in between,otherwise it's no fun and very boring.

PaGirl said...

Seriously - this is what King resorts to? Just level after level of insanely hard ones? Why not just END the damn game if you are just trying to keep people from advancing? Stupid.

PaGirl said...

OK - HOW are me & one other person the only people to post about this level? I can't even come close. So bored with it - once my lives are gone, buh bye. I can't take it anymore.

Nic said...

Une suite de niveaux difficiles, ce jeu devient stressant et frustrant, plus vraiment de dรฉtente ni de plaisir juste attendre un plateau chanceux s'il vous plaรฎt
๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
Merci
Nic

Unknown said...

Zijn er ook nog leuke levels???kom alleen horror levels tegen.hulp nodig

Unknown said...

Helppppp.er zijn alleen nog maar horrorlevels.niet leuk om te spelen king.dagen op zelfde level steeds.wachten op heeeeel veel geluk

Shelley said...

I need a luck board, please!

Anonymous said...

CC is the most boring, greedy, disgusting game on the web. They just drive us crazy to steal our money. Quit guys, quit now. Everybody.

rosereddragon said...

Need to make more combos - posting for luck!

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Lizard said...

Yet anther difficult level. Help needed please

MrsStanley said...

Help

Christine said...

Zeer moeilijk๐Ÿ™

Jane said...

I agree. It isnolonger fun and they don’t give us any help. Chocolate boxes are harderand levels are impossible we need some fun levels that we can pass. When they took sugar drops away they said they were going to bring wonderful new things. I have yet to see them.

Christine said...

Meer zetten nodig en heel veel geluk denk ik๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿธ

Unknown said...

Stuck for a week

Stuck said...

Are you trying to drive people away on purpose? Why so many hard in a row? How about easy in a row? Day 2
PFL cuz Im shaking my head

Hassel said...

Lucky board please ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Chris said...

This might be the final level for me. Getting tired of ridiculous level after level with no chance of winning until King says so. Posting for luck

Unknown said...

How does the level determine which candies not to give you. I’ve played this level so many times and I’m always left with a certain color of candy that barely drops down. For example, if the board doesn’t give you orange candies I will have to get 70 of them but it will only give 40 and I’m using boosters, color bombs, etc etc. With a few moves left I’ll still have like 30-40 colors to get of that color and there will only be 2 on the board. I’m guessing this is my final level.

JB said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Seriously I'm over all these nightmarily hard levels. I just want to enjoy the game.
I'm over it

moerlandsm@gmail.com said...

Ingrediรซnten!!!!! This is the way KING treats his players!!??? It has become an aweful game. The reviews will not be very good lately I guess??!!
Do something about these hard levels!!!

Sindy said...

Lucky board needed please and thank you in advance for your help

Sindy said...

Help please help with this hard impossible level

Sindy said...

Posting for luck please and thank you in advance for your help

Sindy said...

Delete delete this stupid app soon !! Need help with this hard impossible level

Monique said...

Posting for luck

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

bonita said...

Please send me a sweet board like Ms. Cookie's. She played beautifully but cascades were very kind to her. Help me pass.
Thanks ms cookie for explaining the level I was confused-great tips & video.

MiMi said...

Help please!!!

Helen said...

Day 2 here, no chance of passing, so boring!

Ggs said...

2nd day here, not enough moves to collect all the candies, please send a board with many combos. Greedy @King...

Rosies mum said...

Level does not even look like this now, I am Week 3 its impossible to do .

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board