Candy Crush Saga Level 9660 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9660 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9660 is an ingredient level, you have to collect the cherries to complete the level. The only thing you need to do to collect the cherries is to clear the rainbow twists in the bottom part of the board. To do this you need to first clear the rainbow twists at the top of the board to release stripes. Use these stripes by hitting them with other stripes to clear the blocker in the middle which will release wraps. Detonating these wraps will detonate stripes which will either hit the stripe bonbos or the rainbow twists. Keep doing this until the twists are cleared and the cherries are collected. Look carefully at the bottom part of the board when you hit the wrap and it may help to wait until the bonbons are in the best position to hit the twists where you need them.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


42 comments:

GloryB said...

Am I the only one having trouble with this one? Just can’t get it. Posting for luck. And any suggestions would be appreciated.

GloryB said...

I don’t know how but right after posting I was able to pass.

Unknown said...

Wow. Thanks for the great tip. I would have been here for hours without it.

old timer said...

I am not getting it.

Maks said...

No clue how to pass this level. Posting for lucky board pls

Bertiebassett said...

I just don't get this level and haven't got anywhere close to finishing. Just not enough moves as nearly all used in clearing the top half of the board.

Unknown said...

Help aub

Broomie said...

This is one of the most asinine levels i have ever played..you make useless moves at the top just waiting to get lucky and hit stripe in middle...doesn't get much more boring than this..

Broomie said...

It's impossible to beat if stripes aren't falling into the middle column like they are supposed to!!

Broomie said...

If you have only 1 dark swirl at bottom use a hammer if you have and the fruit fall as soon as the swirls gone. They don't have to make their way down.

The Savage Traveler said...

Confusing level! 🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀

Not My Real Name said...

I used a UFO on my first move and that allowed me to pass.

Fed up said...

Impossible not getting how to complete this one.🙈

cc said...

Posting for luck!!
HELP NEEDED PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!

joyous100 said...

Posting for luck

Rwland said...

I don’t see how this can be done without a flying saucer. The lucky board was just not happening.

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Joy said...

Can’t get stripes going the right way.

Paula said...

Watching your video tells us how to do it. But if you don’t get stripes every go in the middle like you do you we stand no chance of clearing twist in the bottom

Lilly said...

What the H?? Another stupid impossible level. Pfl

Momma Fox said...

I don’t see how this can be done in 20 moves. I can’t even get close. Help! Posting for luck

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

RBlomquist said...

This level would be a joke if it was funny. But it’s not funny. It’s a brown thing floating in the punch bowl. Come on! PFLEASE!!

Jannie said...

Coconut wheel helps

Unknown said...

Do as cookie says. Once only one of the curls at the bottom is solid, use a hammer. Game done

Anonymous said...

Difficult - Posting for luck.

Mshell said...

Pfl please

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Cher said...

All these levels except the last couple are so bad use boosters if we had them sure . Lucky �� board I’d love that Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. ��

Unknown said...

Help pfl

Domie said...

Bonjour,
Posté pour la chance.
Merci.☺️.

Unknown said...

Posting for a lucky board please x

Monique said...

Posting for luck

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

me said...

pfl

Carrie722 said...

Confusing, but I’ll try. Still PFL,just the same

Toscadee 23 said...

Horrible level, so I need to post for luck.... again.

Irmaki said...

Every level takes endless tries lately.
Why o why

Sherelle said...

I am not receiving the stripes in the centre . Please help by sending the lucky board . Thank you

MiMi said...

Help please!

Sherelle said...

Please help by sending me the lucky board. Still stuck here

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board