Candy Crush Saga Level 9662 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9662 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9662 is a jelly level and there is jelly over the whole board so everything has to be cleared to complete the level. The best combo to use is a double colourbomb combo as this will help clear the caramels on the right side as well as the ottom part of the board. If you can't make the colourbomb combo try stripe/wrap combos or other stripe combos. Once the bubblegum at the bottom is cleared you can make matches to hit the bonbons and the stripes from these will clear the right side eventually.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


21 comments:

Maks said...

Hard level here. Posting for lucky board pls

Unknown said...

Lucky board please.

MichaelBlake said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Helpppp

Fed up said...

Absolutely makes no sense to me nothing I’ve tried works. Please help!!

rosereddragon said...

Quite tricky - posting for luck.

Joy said...

Nothing but luck.

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Unknown said...

Besoin d'aide svp !!!

kate said...

Posting for luck. Lucky board please. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaz167 said...

Aaagh always short of a few. Really fed up now. Help please.

Unknown said...

Hurts my eyes and makes me dizzy. Need pfl soon. Hard to see this board for me. Oich

Unknown said...

Bs level. Bye

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

JT said...

Classified as a Hard Level on my devices

Unknown said...

PFL

Irmaki said...

Better board please after 2 days

bonita said...

HELP ME please send a super lucky board with double color bombs.
Ticking bombs panic me & LEVEL hurts my eyes & hard to see well.
Thanks ms. cookie for tips & video.

Sherelle said...

Please help by sending me the lucky board. Also too few moves . I can't hit 1 waffle on the right side 😩

Ggs said...

Please help, the color bombs hurt my eyes, I need a lucky board.

Helen said...

Impossible without cb combo or paying for extra moves. Unable to earn extra moves as difficult to win a streak!