Candy Crush Saga Level 9676 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9676 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9676 is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is a multi task level, you have to collect caramel squares, jelly jars and jelly to complete the level. You should forget about the orders since they will have to be cleared to clear the jelly. For this reason you can treat this as a normal jelly level by making as many combos as you can. The conveyors can be helpful to get combos together but this is about the only strategy for this level.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


13 comments:

Dkcc said...

Posting for a lucky board nothing else working😕

rosereddragon said...

Five colours - always tricky - posting for luck.

rosereddragon said...

Am I doing something wrong? Posting again for luck.

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Lilly said...

Pfl

Lilly said...

Please, please let me pass

Lilly said...

Came within 2...should've used hammer. Can't get close now:(

Unknown said...

Posting for luck..peg

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck. Ready to move.

JT said...

Not classified as a Hard Level on my devices

Unknown said...

PFL

Icooper said...

Lbplz!

Angie said...

Lucky board please. Ty🥰
Think more moves needed.ty