Candy Crush Saga Level 9683 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9683 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9683 is a mult task level, you have to collect chocolate, spawners and jelly to complete the level. I found that I did better in the games where I switched the two wraps together at the start rather than the stripe/wrap combo. Once you have started to open up the board work on making combos to clear the spawners, if you do this the chocolate will be collected and most of the jelly will be cleared. Once the final spawner is cleared you should have a few moves left to clear the remaining jellies.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


3 comments:

Rick said...

In 9683, it's a race against the dark chocolate, which if not controlled will choke the board and end your game. You have to clear 90 jellies under them. You have to destroy also the Magic Mixers which is part of the order to pass the level. Although I passed 9683 on my first try, I have to use a UFO which deposited wraps near the mixers that help destroy them and help me pass this level. I think it is better to start with a wrapped/wrapped combo than striped/wrapped combo because the wraps will clear more chocolate.

Jvdjagt said...

Thanks cookie, great hint! Managed without boosters and 9 moves to spare.

Raven73 said...

How is there not more comments chocolate overtakes the board