Candy Crush Saga Level 9690 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9690 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9690 is an ingredient level, you have to collect all the cherries to complete the level. The cherries drop down the outer columns, through the portals into the middle column and down to the exit. You need to clear everything from the board to collect the cherries and the spawners in the middle column are quite useful until they are destroyed. The spawners will spawn stripe bonbons and the stripes from these will help to clear the caramels and unlock the cherries. The colourbombs are usually detonated by the stripe bonbons but can still be very useful.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


27 comments:

forgetmenot said...

not doing well on this one, tricky. Need a lucky board please!

Pascorp said...

Please help

anonymous said...

Not as easy as it looks. Very tricky level,should be classified as hard. Good luck with this one.

Arrasure said...

Posting for luck.

Df said...

Tjonge wot un kloate level it is net te dwaen

Anonymous said...

Jesus. Christ, what a stupid game!

rosereddragon said...

Waiting for the magic board - posting for luck. AND I had to resync after an internet outage and LOST the few boosters I had on one machine! Grrr!!

joyous100 said...

Can only be done with a lucky board. Posting for luck

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Lilly said...

You know what king....I think I'm done!

Lilly said...

Impossible! Tv ads say play CC and win party booster and 10 gold bars....how about making this level passable???

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Posting for luck..peg

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck.

Laura said...

I used a vertical paintbrush stripe in the middle column to clear the last three cherries. 🍀

Watch me crush said...

This one is tough! Pfl, please. Laura, thanks for the tip about vertical stripe down center column. I’ll try that when I get more lives.

P.S. I’m glad you are still playing (I mean complaining), Ian. :)

Frustrated said...

Posting for luck please.

jlrubas said...

No control so very difficult

Kaz167 said...

I have colour bomb and coconut wheel and still nowhere near doing this after countless tries. Ridiculous. Help please.

Kaz167 said...

Still stuck on this. Help please?

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Icooper said...

Me2lb&pflplzthx

Toscadee 23 said...

Posting for luck.... I think it's time for me to quit!

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

MiMi said...

Help please!!!

Sherelle said...

Posting for a lucky board please. I am stuck on this level for days. No way to clear

Angie said...

Lucky board please. Ty🥰
Do you really give out free spins??
I just need help pls. Ty