Candy Crush Saga Level 9692 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9692 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9692 is a jelly level and there is jelly over the whole board so everything has to be cleared to complete the level. To begin with you need to get the board opened up as quickly as possible so that you will be able to make better moves. The only strategy to this level is to treat it as you would any other jelly level by making as many special candies and combos as you can to clear the blockers and jelly. The level has changed slightly since the videos were made but the strategy will be the same.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


7 comments:

Dkcc said...

Posting for a lucky board please

Joy said...

I’m really puzzled there aren’t more comments. I keep getting close but I don’t want to use gold bars.

Lilly said...

Good God! Do you have to be a sadist to be employed here? Where's the fun?

MrsStanley said...

Help

Unknown said...

Post for Ukraine 💌

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

anabelmabl said...

Pfl please