Candy Crush Saga Level 9705 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9705 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9705 is an ingredient level, you have to collect all the cherries to complete the level. First clear the rainbow twists using any special candy or combo you can make, this will open the middle of the board so that the cherries can drop down. Watch the bottom left corner, the yellow candies will drop down and can be cleared using the colourbomb. Use the colourbomb whenever you can because it will detonate the stripe on the right which will eventually destroy the spawner. Collecting the yellows will also unlock bubblegum along the bottom which will then need clearing to collect the cherries.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


21 comments:

Lynn K said...

This is another crappy level that isn't even classified as hard. I have not even gotten a single cherry. Need lots of boosters and extra moves which I don't have. Need a lucky board.

Brown dog said...

Posting for lucky board please

Fred said...

Hello
This level is very very difficult very hard
Can’t get it close and don’t find the solution
Posting for lucky board
Thanks again Cc

Unknown said...

Need a lucky board

Unknown said...

Helppppp

Cactusgirl said...

SAME BORING GAMES WITH NOT ENOUGH MOVES.

Jannie said...

Don't use the coconut booster, I got one in the space above the spawner where the cherry falls, so I was totally stuck. Grrrrrr

Martha A said...

Posting for luck

Laura said...

Ditto. Don't add a wheel.

jlrubas said...

Difficult

jlrubas said...

Did anyone finish this level without extra moves?

Unknown said...

Post for Ukraine πŸ’Œ

Unknown said...

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

Sindy said...

Posting for luck please and thank you in advance

Sindy said...

Lucky board needed please and thank you in advance for help

Mary said...

Come on King fix the screen. I can’t even see what I need to pass the level.

Tineke said...

Wat een drama! Kom nergens HELP.

Evelyn said...

Wouldn’t you know that I need to win this game to get the gold and I don’t have any boosters! Posting for luck and free spins

bonita said...

please send me lucky board.
thanks ms cookie

JAX. said...

Posting for luck please.πŸ™πŸ•‰️

Angie said...

Lucky board please. Thank you πŸ₯°