Candy Crush Saga Level 9708 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9708 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9708 is a dual task level, you have to collect the cherries and clear the jelly to complete the level. Concentrate on clearing the jelly and the cherries will find their way to the exits as you play. Work your way down the board using any special candies and combos you can make, especially colourbomb combos. The fish will be helpful, especially near the end of the game as they will target the last few jellies which may be tricky to clear.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


6 comments:

Fred said...

Hello
This level is very different as videos shows ,
And this is no fair
Do not understand why some players get a very great board
So posting for lucky board again
Thanks

Sharda said...

Help

Unknown said...

Wat toevallig.video heeft altijd geluksbord.waar blijfg het onze???hulp dus bodig

rosereddragon said...

With five colours, it's always hard to win - posting for luck.

bonita said...

please send me a lucky board. I get garbage boards & I'm tired of getting screwed by KING. JUNK JUNK JUNK
thanks ms cookie

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board