Candy Crush Saga Level 9723 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9723 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9723 is a jelly level and there is jelly over the whole board so everything has to be cleared to complete the level. The first thing you need to do is use the UFO's, if you leave them too long they will be eaten by the chocolate and lost. Once the UFO's are gone concentrate on clearing the cakes. Use stripe/wrap combos when you can and you can use the conveyor to get them into position. The fish from the floats will help to clear the cakes when you hit them with your combos. Once the cakes are cleared you should just have a couple of jellies left to complete the level.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


28 comments:

Mima53 said...

MsCookieKirby please help me! it’s too hard! It’s impossible continous. Post for luck. Thanks

mue said...

coincΓ©e .....

Dkcc said...

Posting for a lucky board

Brown dog said...

Posting for lucky board please

Unknown said...

Publicado para el tablero de la suerte πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

Connie said...

Posting for luck πŸ€

The Savage Traveler said...

More comments might help. Or much more luck. Please send it.πŸ€πŸ€žπŸ€πŸ€žπŸ€πŸ€žπŸ€πŸ€žπŸ€πŸ€ž

rosereddragon said...

Posting for lots of luck, here - no other way to go!

cc said...

Help!!! Please!!!!

joyous100 said...

Posting for luck

LMW said...

Posting for help!

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Becky said...

Not even getting close to completing! Please help asap!

Martha A said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck…thx

Frustrated said...

Posting for luck, need lots of it. Please.

jlrubas said...

Why is every board totally impossible? I hate boards without choices….all luck and I just don’t seem to have any!

Unknown said...

Oh look. A music box. Wonder if it will still be there in 3 days when you let me pass this level? Once again last item in choc box is a party popper. Wonder if I'll ever get one of those.

Monique said...

Posting for luck

me said...

pfl

Carrie722 said...

Another level that needs luck so posting for a lucky board

Carrie722 said...

Stuck. PFL. Again

Unknown said...

PFL

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

bonita said...

Please gift me a miracle magical super easy board.
Help me pass
Thanks ms cookie for the great tip about UFO's & video big help.

bonita said...

Help me I need a super easy lucky board because this level sucks,
Thanks ms. cookie for the UFO tip

Rainbowgirl said...

All those tips are useless, we’ve got this far with combos and what the chocolate does,, there’s simply not enough moves, lucky board please

Helen said...

This is impossible, help please πŸ™