Candy Crush Saga Level 9727 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9727 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9727 is a dual task level, you have to collect rainbow rapids and clear the jelly to complete the level. Treat this as a normal jelly level and the rapids will be collected as you play.
You'll need to clear the licorice curls down the right side of the board so that the rapids can be collected and the jelly will be provided by the jelly jars. Make as many combos as you can to clear the jelly and you will complete the level.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


16 comments:

Rick said...

In 9727, the main problem is destroying the Candy Cane Curls that are blocking the Rainbow Rapids on the left. On my first try, I need only to destory the last layer of it on the top rght to pass it but I don't want to pay 10 gold bars for extra moves. It cannot be hammered away so I replayed the level and passed it on my try.

Brown dog said...

Posting for lucky board please

Geertje said...

Need a lucky board and more moves. Been on this level too long.

JP said...

Hard level with less moves.
Different board and easier I think.
Help needed with a lucky board please!!!

Unknown said...

Posting for a Lucky board. Too difficult. Thank you very much.

Unknown said...

Help help help

The Savage Traveler said...

Thought I had it but apparently there was one fence that hadn't been destroyed. Grrrr....😡 Send the 🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞

Lilly said...

Merry Christmas

Lilly said...

Boring, boring, boring. Pfl

Anonymous said...

Need some luck please. Thx

Stuck said...

This isnt labeled hard, yet it has been difficult. One hour free lives and half hour chocolate ball and I still couldnt clear it. What the???????
PFL

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

JT said...

Classified as a Hard Level on my devices

Sherelle said...

Please help by sending the lucky board . Thank you

Karin said...

Posting for luck

Helen said...

Very tricky level, could do with more moves and a lucky board would be nice.