Candy Crush Saga Level 9730 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9730 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9730 is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is a multi task level, you have to collect caramels, red candies and jelly to complete the level. First open up the board by clearing some of the blockers and bubblegum  and use stripes to hit the bonbons in the bottom part of the board once they are unlocked. Look for colourbombs and colourbomb combos to clear the orders and blockers. Don't waste moves matching red candies unless you have no better move, this won't give you enough, you need colourbomb combos to get the reds and caramels.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


24 comments:

Rick said...


In 9730, the main problem is collecting the 50 red candies which are only available on the last two rows which are order-locked by Bubblegum Pops and blocked by Licorice-locked frostings. Try to collect the Bubblegum Pops as soon as possibe and destory the frostings, otherwise you won't have enough moves to collect the 50 red candies.

old timer said...

I don't know why I cannot pass this level. It's my 3rd day on it. I watched videos, all seemed easy, I had lucky boards, but all in vain. A certain type of candy is always left uncollected.

GloryB said...

Easier said than done, for me anyway.. I’m really surprised there are not more comments. Finding this one very difficult. Posting for luck.

mue said...

oui c'est les rouges qui bloquent .......

jeanbean said...

Very difficult and tedious level!
I could use some very harsh comments for all these HARD, no Fun Levels - but I won’t!


CMF said...

Posting for luck...

Unknown said...

Tablero de la suerte 🙏🙏🙏🙏🍀🍀🙏

Sharda said...

Help

Unknown said...

Blijven veel rode over.te weinig zetten.vraag me af hoeveel dagen dit weer duurt.zonder geluk kom je er niet.dus. . Hulp nodig

Unknown said...

Hoelang hou je ons hier nu weer vast king?dit level is een nachtmerrie.hulp nodig.zonder hulp kom je er niet

rosereddragon said...

Posting for luck - there's a lot to do in the moves available!

cc said...

I give up, I need a kucky board. Help please

cathy said...

Posting for luck thank you !!!

Paula said...

Not enough red candies. Maybe here for a while.

LMW said...

Posting for lucky board

jemkay said...

another awful level waiting for a lucky board

Unknown said...

HELP PLEASE !!!

Lizard said...

This level is a struggle. Need a lucky board please

Frustrated said...

Posting for luck please, been on this level too long.

Stuck said...

Here I am, back today. Once I got down to needing 2 red, but they never dropped. Whats the sense?

PFL

Hassel said...

Lucky board please 🤣😂🤣😂😎😎

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

JT said...

Not classified as a Hard Level on my devices

cw said...

Candy Crush Saga level 9730 is impossible without more moves or boosters. Considering, that the prize to the race is only 45 and that each level is asking for 10 each time you need extra moves such as this level, you can only use this 45 for 4 levels. Most of these levels since the race started cannot be completed without extra moves, so Facebook/King want to make more money by making us purchase moves/boosters. Senior on fixed income posting for LUCK!