Candy Crush Saga Level 9733 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9733 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level; 9733 is a dual task level, you have to collect the cherries and clear the jelly to complete the level. Treat this as a jelly level by clearing the rainbow twists and caramels to get to the jelly. As you play and make combos the keys should be collected which will unlock the cherries. Once unlocked the cherries will find their way to the exits as long as you keep making combos to clear the jelly.
The moves have been reduced but the video is completed in the moves now available so should be helpful.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


16 comments:

Raangle5 said...

Posting for luck 🍀

Unknown said...

Publicando para el tablero de la suerte 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Hooked said...

Just another nothing level, no way to pass until the algorithm decides it your turn, very tiring, 10000 and that’s it regardless

JP said...

Less moves than the video.
The video passed with lots of moves left but had a ridiculous lucky board.
Not enough moves for this hard level.
Please give me a super lucky board like the video.

nicx said...

Encore un niveau impossible, plus assez de mouvement et plus de torsades. S'il vous plaît donnez moi une planche aussi chanceuse que celle de la vidéo
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Merci
Nic

Broomie said...

Not getting close help please

Unknown said...

Voordat je alle sleutels hebt zijn je brurten al bijna op.geluksbord nodig

Unknown said...

Hulp nodig!!!!

Paula said...

Oh to get a board like that. If I’m lucky enough to make one colour bomb I have to use it as it’s the only move available or it explodes on its own.

Raven73 said...

Annoying

Pati said...

Boring!

Christine said...

Zeer moeilijk🙁

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Sherelle said...

Please help by sending me the lucky board.

Angie said...

Please help. Not getting anywhere and losing my place. Ty😍

Angie said...

Aha, watched video and we don't have enough moves for all that we must collect!
Pls help me. Ty..I'll take a couple colourbombs together too, if you want! Lol🥰