Candy Crush Saga Level 9744 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9744 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9744 is classified as a nightmarishly hard level so you are likely to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is a dual task level, you have to collect the cherries and clear the jelly to complete the level. Don't worry about the cherries, they will be collected as you play. Work your way down the board and pay attention to clearing the sour skulls as quickly as you can. This will unlock the stripe bonbons which will in turn clear the licorice curls holding back the cherries.
Once the skulls are cleared treat this as a normal jelly level by making as many combos as you can to blast the board until it is cleared.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


10 comments:

old timer said...

I want the same lucky board. So far, NY best was to hit all the skulls before the moves were up.

forgetmenot said...

need a lucky board to shift those bottom blockers please!

Unknown said...

Not classed as a hard level on mobile iOS
Cannot get close
Boosters are wasted

The Savage Traveler said...

🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀

Joy said...

I didn’t expect another really hard one so soon.

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Pati said...

Ugh, looks like I'll be here awhile

Unknown said...

PFL

Icooper said...

Pfl2plz

JT said...

Not classified as a Hard Level on my devices