Candy Crush Saga Level 9746 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9746 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9746 is a multi task level, you have to collect fish, rainbow twists and jelly to complete the level. The first job is to clear the rainbow twists, use stripes from the top down the middle to hit the twists through the middle where the stripes are not blocked by licorice curls. Crearing the twists will uncover stripe bonbons which can be used to clear the skulls in the bottom section of the board. You can also make moves beside the skulls, this will leave the stripe bonbons to give you fish. Once the bottom of the board is open use combos to get as many fish as possible, the fish will help to clear the jelly as well as give you the orders you need.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


15 comments:

Beachlover said...

Am I the only one having trouble I can't seem to get this one. Need a lucky board.

Twins mom said...

I can't seem to pass it either, then again, I'm finding most levels in this episode difficult!

anonymous said...

You really need wrap/stripes in the bottom to get enough fish and to get rid of the side jellies. Not an easy level but kind of fun. Good luck.

The Savage Traveler said...

🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀

rosereddragon said...

Struggling - posting for luck.

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

The key is stripe raps at the bottom I just can't get enough. Posting for luck

Cher said...

Lucky 🍀 board please this is ridiculous. Please .

Hassel said...

Lucky board please 😂😂😂😂😂

Carrie722 said...

Help. PFL

Unknown said...

PFL

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

bonita said...

asking for a lucky board with smart fish like the vieo.
How does Evelyn, a player, at this level still GET FREE SPINS, & I don't??
Good tips ms cookie & video

bonita said...

Help me pass this level with a lucky board & a ton of fish.
thanks

Xewka10 said...

Shame on you KIng. More than 15 days playing the same level….so much for fun!