Candy Crush saga Level 9748 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9747 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9748 is an order level, you have to collect caramel squares and ubblegum to complete the level. The only strategy to passing this level is to make as many combos as you can and just keep switching until everything is cleared. Look carefully at the board before every move as it is too easy to miss the best moves.
The video by Kazuo starts with more moves but it is completed in less moves than are available at the time of writing.

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


35 comments:

Jh said...

HELP - posting for luck. Not getting even close on this level. Thanks.

Alex said...

Ironic that I tried 50 or so times before coming here then finished the first time after checking this page. New and (not) improved version has 28 moves and all starting candies have multiple sugar coat layers. I was able to clear the one-hit bubble gum on the upper left and right corners quickly which helped with stripes coming down those columns.

Raangle5 said...

Less moves and more blockers. Why??? Posting for luck ☘️

Pascorp said...

Posting for luck 🍀

Beachlover said...

Another level to play over and over.Needing a lucky board.

Milla said...

Posting for luck

Brown dog said...

Posting for lucky board please

anonymous said...

Video barely made it with 32 moves and then they reduced them and added blockers. What fun! Sure need lots of combos and luck,like double bombs or bomb wraps.

Dkcc said...

Agree with Rangel 5 posting for a lucky board no other way😕

Dkcc said...

Ridiculous level need a lucky board can’t get through even with free boosters just get trapped in blockers been in this level too long boring

Unknown said...

Posting for a lucky board. Thank you.

MichaelBlake said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Has anyone noticed, at the end of the game,I watch the ad. Then there is no wheel to spin, just an opportunity for me to spend my own coins. I can do that on my own! Where is the wheel?

awee said...

posting for luck

Unknown said...

Rotlevel.help!!!

Ruby said...

I know I say the same thing over and over but the levels like this are all so hard for people with low vision issues. I would hate to have to stop playing this game!!

Essie said...

I’m playing this for days now. Simply impossible

rosereddragon said...

Magic start required!! Then, I suspect, a magic board! Posting for luck.

Sherry Hawa said...

Posting for luck.

Joy said...

Again?! Cmon!

Paula said...

Impossible can’t get squares in bottom corners.

Joy said...

This game is getting harder the more I try.

Cactusgirl said...

BORING BORING GAME AFTER GAME

Unknown said...

Sad level posting for luck. Peg

Lizard said...

Don’t know how this level is even possible! Posting for luck

Lizard said...

Thank you. Passed it next try

MrsStanley said...

Help

Unknown said...

Posting for a lucky board please x

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Carrie722 said...

Fun level, but tough. Gimme a break. It won’t be fun forever. PFL

JT said...

Classified as a Hard Level on my devices. The candies now have sugar coats on them.

Angie said...

Lucky board please. Ty🥰

Angie said...

Help please. I can't see what's under the blocks. I've old eyes I guess. Ty🥰

Angie said...

Horrible! Wasting time since can't see crap. Waaaa.please get me out of here.pls,tyb

Angie said...

110 moves I have left...hate it