Candy Crush Saga Level 9756 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9756 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9756 is a dual task level, you have to collect caramels and clear the jelly to complete the level. First clear the rainbow twists to allow the caramels to drop[ through onto the board, then treat the level as you would any normal jelly level. Make as many powerful combos as you can to blast the board until it is cleared. There are not many moves so you will need a bit of luck to complete the level.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


15 comments:

GloryB said...

Didn’t we have this same board a few levels ago? If memory serve me correctly I didn’t like it then either. Posting for luck.

GloryB said...

Also if you’re going to have a contest for collecting blue droplets ( candies) shouldn’t there be some in the game to collect? How stupid!!!

anonymous said...

you need some good combos for this one,like 2 balls or ball wrap to get through this level Good luck.

Cheryl said...

Posting for luck...o my way to pass this level

awee said...

posting for luck

Unknown said...

Heel veel geluk voor nodig.help !!!

The Savage Traveler said...

No where near. Too few moves. Need some 🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀

Cactusgirl said...

Same Boring BS.

Unknown said...

I also thought we had played one very similar to this. Not easy posting for luck. Peg

RBlomquist said...

Very familiar looking level. And sometimes we get the friendly cascade… Sometimes we don’t. Mostly we don’t. That’s also very familiar. PFLEASE!!

Unknown said...

Best of luck Candy Crushers! I hate to say it but this is the one that finally broke me. After the nightmare of slugging thru the previous episode this very first level not labeled hard of any degree has held me captive for a day and a half-lol. Even w 2 col. bomb swap and a bomb/wrap combo in same game still can't finish....just not worth the time anymore. May pick back up in couple months we'll see. Just posting so if King sees they can add more moves for other players or something to help....GL!

Cpap said...

Posting for a lucky board please

Stuck said...

This is not even labeled hard, yet Ive been here for two days. Not enough moves, make combos-Cookies says. Why do I come here when that is a common sense approach. Give me some new information.
PFL

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Angie said...

Lucky board please. Ty🥰