Candy Crush Saga Level 9760 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9760 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9760 is a jelly level and there is jelly over the whole board so everything has to be cleared to complete the level. This is made more difficult by having different colours in different sides of the board. Colourbombs only work if you switch them with a stripe or another colourbomb as they will only clear one side if switched with a single candy. The best combos are stripe/wrap combos as these will help to clear both sides of the board. If you can't make a stripe/wrap combos use wraps to break through the blockers and clear the jelly. The moves have been reduced drastically since the level was released and it is now quite a hard level to complete without boosters.
There are no videos without boosters at the time of writing but hopefully the following video will be helpful.
Video by Kazuo

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


38 comments:

Eileen & Skip said...

Yet another insanely impossible level put out by money grabbing King. Why am I still playing this, makes me so mad!!!!

Rocky said...

Waiting again as usual for lucky board!

Rocky said...

Oh I am getting closer. Out of lives boosters and patience! Got down to only needing to clear 54 jellies to needing 90 jellies. Does not seem to be enough moves!

Ana said...

Ayuda, por favor!! 🙏🙏 Faltan movimientos

Rocky said...

I do not understand! Even with extra moves moves still need 20 jellies! Let me know if you fix level!

Rocky said...

Are you kidding me ! Why the reduction in moves from 35 to 23. ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

MP said...

This episode is another attack of King to make us spend all the remaining accumulated free boosters and to start buying new ones from them.
Obviously they decided that if you don't buy boosters then they simply don't let you progress further. To decrease moves from 35 to 23 cannot be explained differently.

Ana said...

Por favor, ayuda!!, 🙏🙏 con tan pocos movimientos no hay manera

Kathy said...

Posting for luck.

Ana said...

Por favor, por favor ayuda! 🙏

Ana said...

Por enésima vez, ayuda por favor 🙏🙏

Lcky said...

Lucky board plaeas!

old timer said...

I am out of boosters meaning I need to buy, which I am not going to, so I am stuck on this level forever. Fun (is not).

forgetmenot said...

very hard with so few moves, sorry to say, but very boring too! This might be the breaker for me, need a lucky board soon please

Anonymous said...

Boring. What is the point? These recent levels are so dull and impossible and rigged

Unknown said...

Goodness me, I'm loosing the will to live, been on here 3 days now and just can't get close, I feel so cynical but it feels like these levels are just here to generate income, all the time get flash offers of what package to buy to pass the level, but I really can't waste money like that!!! Praying for a lucky board soon.... Please

anonymous said...

I guess somebody managed to do it in 26 moves so they reduced the moves. Wasn't me.!lol. I wish.

Unknown said...

Ayuda porfavor... tablero de la suerte 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

nicx said...

Encore un niveau impossible avec plus assez de mouvement c'est frustrant et stressant prier pour obtenir un plateau très chanceux s'il vous plaît 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Merci
Nic

Unknown said...

Vreselijk level.hou heel veel over.goede combo komt niet.help !!!

Toffee said...

Posting for luck

The Savage Traveler said...

Harder than it looks.
Not enough moves.
🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀

The Savage Traveler said...

I've spent all day while riding in the car driving from Michigan to Charleston, South Carolina. I'm weary of the level AND the drive. Please help me move on!
🤞🍀😥🤞🍀😥🤞🍀😥🤞🍀😥

The Savage Traveler said...

You know you've been on a level too long when they're offering to let you buy more lives than you are given in the first place.💩😡💩😡💩😡💩😡💩

The Savage Traveler said...

This may be it for me. Day 3 and no luck. "Three Days" is my limit.

Cactusgirl said...

This is so boring . Why am I still playing this shit game ????

RBlomquist said...

Breaking news! This level is dependent on Lucky Cascades. PFLEASE!!

Frustrated said...

Posting for a lucky board very soon, please.

Unknown said...

Impossible. Not even labelled hard

moerlandsm@gmail.com said...

Isn't there Óne person at KING who can make this game enjoyable anymore??? Are there onl jerks who are following the rules to make big money!!??? This isn't even labeled as a hard level and besides: with so many hard levels in just one episode KING loosing it.
My tip: search for another game that is enjoyable and cancel cc!

Veronica said...

The huge reduction in moves goes to prove its a money making level, looks easy to begin with but gets very frustrating very quickly

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

PFL

Mamijo said...

Another level Witherspoon less moves ! 26 instead of 35 in your vidéo. Please send a good board.

Mamijo said...

Sorry ! I said another level with less moves.

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

ChrisD said...

Impossible and boring. Nothing more to say!!!!!

Paulapops said...

Pathetic level