Candy Crush Saga Level 9763 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9763 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9763 is an order level, you have to collect bombs, caramel squares and spawners to complete the level. You need to work your way down the board using special candies and combos, don't worry about the keys, they will be collected as you go. Once you get the chance work on destroying the spawners at the same time as clearing the caramels. Wrapped candies are most useful for clearing the licorice out of the way but the sooner you can destroy the spawners the less licorice you will have to deal with.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


28 comments:

Johnm1114 said...

Another tedious terrible level

Johnm1114 said...

Still struggling with this one. Really, no other comments?

Raangle5 said...

Posting for luck☘️

Lcky said...

Lucky board please

old timer said...

Second day on this level with no end in sight. According to King, it's a piece of cake. They didn't even mark it as difficult. And a lucky board is not coming either.

Chrissy said...

Supposed to be easy but no way can I pass. Extremely boring.

forgetmenot said...

now classed as hard, an unpleasant follow on from the last awful game. Does King have too many players? Are they trying to get rid of some of us? Seems like it! Need a lucky board please

Collette said...

Lucky board please, please!!

Beachlover said...

Just another level you have to play over and over. Just let me get a lucky board so I can move on to another hard level where I will need another lucky board. This isn't fun anymore.

Twins mom said...

Boring, Boring and a whole lot of Boring! This game has just become so frustrating!!

Fred said...

Hello
This level is classed hard
Another wonderful easy sympathetic frustrating difficult level
No boosters left to get it close
So give up
Posting for lucky board
Thanks

Fred said...

Give up

jeanbean said...

I agree with all the previous comments that this is a Hard, Boring, Tedious,”make ‘em Pay” Level!
Come ‘on King give us a Break!
Lucky Board Please!

Shanne said...

Posting for a Lorra Lorra LUCK!!!!

Unknown said...

Help!!@

nicx said...

Jour 2 niveau niveau impossible laissez moi passer 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 s'il vous plaît
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Merci
Nic


rosereddragon said...

Posting for luck - having used my last 10 gold bars to get through the last game, there's not much left!!

Ally said...

Very monotonous level that just has to be played repetitively until a lucky board comes along.

Ian said...

Another ridiculous level after being stuck on 9762!,, I give up

Joy said...

There’s no way to get thie Spawners!

Unknown said...

Just waiting till King think I've been on this level long enough and give me a lucky board.

Unknown said...

Tedious now. No skill required. Im so fed up now im looking for another game .

Jo said...

Bon matin CC ….voilà 1 journée que j’essaie de traverser ce niveau….s.v.p. avec votre grande générosité je vous demande de l’aide pour traverser ce niveau….merci infiniment à vous CC ROI et je vous souhaite une très belle semaine 🍭🍬🍫🤗🤗💞

April said...

Pfl 🤞 🤞 🤞

moerlandsm@gmail.com said...

Now you have to explain the following to me: I buy a booster, namely: 1 hour of unlimited lives, colored bombs and striped candies and not once do I even come close to beating this level. Who is KING kidding now?? I didn't get this far with just luck boards but on skills. I'm very, very pissed! I've played this level 80 times and nothing, nada!!!

DawnD said...

I am so sick of this level!!!

gus said...

Another level where tip should read ok suckers spend some money or wait until very lucky board, no skill or strategy required just pay the $$$$

JT said...

Classified as a Super Hard Level on my devices