Candy Crush Saga Level 9771 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9771 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9771 is a dual task level, you have to collect the rainbow rapids and clear the jelly to complete the level. First use vertical stripes and stripe/wrap combos as well as the bonbons to start to open the order locks and licorice curls. Once the board is opened use any combos you can make to clear the caramels and hit the fishing floats. The fish will help to keep the bombs under control as well as clear some of the caramels and jelly. Colourbomb combos, if you can make them, will also be very helpful. As usual the level has been made harder since it was released but hopefully the video will help.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


14 comments:

Deedee1 said...

Posting for luck

Mezzanine said...

Posting for luck please. Not enough moves

old timer said...

Another ridiculous level. Not enough moves.

mue said...

pas assez de coups pour terminer .....

Sentinel said...

Today (August 2) I started a new episode at Level 9771 only to find that the chocolate box was gone. I needed to deal with one more column in the box to collect a CB starter, a WC/SC starter, and a hammer. I checked with a friend who is at Level 3854 and they still have the chocolate box.

I am curious. Are there any others who are currently at or above Level 9771 and who no longer have the chocolate box? Or, is King up to some new shenanigan designed to pressure advanced players to buy boosters rather than rely only on earned boosters?

JP said...

Very difficult level!!!
Need a lot of luck!!!
Lucky board please!!!!

rosereddragon said...

Not a good start! Posting for luck.

Lav1022 said...

Chocolate box went away for me;don’t remember the level. But it came back after a week or so. Have it now.

Joy said...

This is hard!

jlrubas said...

Boring…not enough moves

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

PFL

bonita said...

Please King techies send me a super easy board.
I need help--bombs give me panic attacks plus ms. cookie said 'as usual level
made harder'. That is a bad thing for ME an old, non-skilled player.
thanks ms. cookie for video

bonita said...

my levwk sucks Help me pass with a lucky board.
thanks ms. cookie for a great video by johnny crush