Candy Crush Saga Level 9785 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9785 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9785 is a dual task level, you have to collect the cherries and clear the jelly to complete the level. You need to clear some blockers to unlock the spawners at the bottom of the board but don't be in too much of a hurry to clear them as they will give you colourbomb bonbons and bubblegum, both of which will help to clear the blockers and jelly.
The cherries will travel down through the portals into the middle part of the board and down to the exits.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


22 comments:

Ana said...

Por favor ayuda!! πŸ™

Pascorp said...

Posting for luck πŸ€

mue said...

J'ai passΓ© en un coup le prΓ©cΓ©dent , je vais rester coincΓ©e Γ  celui la .....

Lcky said...

Lycky board please

JP said...

Not a lot of comments!
I am having difficulty with this level.
Not sure what I am doing wrong!
Need a lucky board please!!!

Unknown said...

Tablero de la suerte πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Cheryl said...

Lucky board pls

Connie said...

posting for luck πŸ€

The Savage Traveler said...

πŸ€πŸ€žπŸ€πŸ€žπŸ€πŸ€žπŸ€πŸ€žπŸ€πŸ€ž

rosereddragon said...

Same with me, mue - one go for the really hard level but I'm stuck here - posting for luck.

Joy said...

How can this not even be marked as hard!?

Jhunt197821 said...

This is absolutely horrid! I have been stuck for days and have used hundreds of lives, it should be marked as a nightmare level. Never even got close to finishing it. I think it is time to hang up the CC gloves it is no longer enjoyable!

Raven73 said...

Got off a NM level to get right back on one

RBlomquist said...

I agree. Two nightmares in a row. Wake me up. PFLEASE!!

Laura said...

OMG! The next episode has 8 hard to nightmare levels! Ridiculous! It used to be 3 or 4 and more recently 6 but I can't remember one with 8.

Cher said...

Fast getting time to quit now .

Stuck said...

Oh geez...one bad level after another...like we are being punished

pfl

Ann68 said...

This should be marked as a nightmarish level.One hard level after another... It's not enjoyable any more. Waiting for a lucky board

Monique said...

Posting for luck

bonita said...

lucky board please with smart fish.
Help me pass this booger.
Good tips ms. cookie & great playing Johnny Crush.

bonita said...

please send me a lucky board.
HELP me pass

Angie said...

Lucky board please. Ty.πŸ₯° seems to be not enough moves in this level.hard! Ty