Candy Crush Saga Level 9790 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9790 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9790 is a dual task level, you have to clear the blockers and jelly to complete the level. Treat this as a normal jelly level and the blockers will have to be cleared to get to all the jelly. Double colourbombs and colourbomb/wrap combos are best for clearing the blockers and jelly. As with all jelly levels you need to make as many combos as you can and blast the board until it is cleared.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


18 comments:

Eileen & Skip said...

Don't know why or how but I am still here & trying to make it through these ridiculously difficult levels. Was actually able to pass this one on 3rd try by making my first move with a CB/wrap combo. This opened up all the jelly jars & made all jelly available to hit. One more CB/stripe combo & a hammer completed the level

Unknown said...

Vreselijk level.die stomme caramels die je zoooi vaak moet raken.als je ze raakt vallen er andere op die plaats.zijn er nog leuke levels ipv stomme caramels,dropjes enz??tijd voor iets leukers.hulp nodig

rosereddragon said...

Posting for luck - 5 colours makes it really hard to make specials and get them together . . .

Lav1022 said...

Fish booster really helped the hard to get jellies.

MrsStanley said...

Help

Frustrated said...

Posting for a lucky board please.

Dio said...

Lucky board pls 🍀🍀🍀

Unknown said...

Ridiculous. Third time on a difficult multi attempt level that I win and the game locks up and doesn't move forward. I've lost boosters and races because of this.

Rhodesia said...

Why so few comments????? I have been stuck on this for days and I can not remotely clear the left-hand side of the board.

Sindy said...

Posting for luck please and thank you in advance

Ayla said...

Help!

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Carrie722 said...

Help

Carrie722 said...

Fun level, but I don’t want to play it endlessly! PFL. PLEASE let me pass!

Unknown said...

PFL

JT said...

Classified as a Super Hard Level on my devices

Jonah said...

Posting for luck again please

Sherelle said...

Please help by sending me the lucky board. There are too few moves and too much to break . Please help . Thank you