Candy Crush Saga Level 9802 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9802 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9802 is an ingredient level, you have to collect the cherries to complete the level. The cherries need to drop through the portals at the bottom of the board into the top row and from there through the portals into the main part of the board and into the exits in the middle of the board. It can be tricky to work out which portals the cherries drop through so I found it best to use combos when the cherries are sitting over the portals and hope for the best.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


27 comments:

Janesh said...

Posting for luck

Pascorp said...

Posting for luck 🍀

old timer said...

Cherries at the bottom portals are sitting there no matter what. Cannot win because of that.

JP said...

Hate it when I can’t figure out where the cherries drop through.
Need more help cookie.
Can’t use any skills if I don’t know what to do.
Please help.

JP said...

Finally passed.
Best I could figure is to drop the cherries in the centre portal at the top.

novice said...

Post

novice said...

Help

MichaelBlake said...

Posting for luck

Pat said...

BORING BORING BORING

Broomie said...

Bored, don't know what I'm doing. Help please.

Broomie said...

Just wasted 10 gold bars cuz i don't know what I'm doing..cut me a break please.

cc said...

Aaaaaggggghhhh!
SO FRUSTRATING

cc said...

2 cherries left EVERY SINGLE TIME

Lilly said...

That's the basic strategy, hope for the best and a lucky board!

Lilly said...

Another colossal time suck

Lilly said...

There is 1 cherry which will not go thru any portal#*!#

Joy said...

Too many portals that go nowhere!

Paula said...

Can someone tell me how the cherries get off the board I’ve watch the video many time and it’s not clear. Think this might be my lot.

Teach said...

Lucky board please since I can’t figure out where the cherries are going

Unknown said...

The suggestion to get the cherries to drop from the top into the center portal was perfect. Don't make and moves to create a space in the center until a cherry is perched on top of the center, then create a space in that row.

Unknown said...

Besoin d'aide SVP !!!!

RBlomquist said...

No problem another 10 moves are so wouldn’t solve. PFLEASE!

TinaJersey said...

HELP!!

Laura said...

You have to collect the keys asap.
This opens up the board and makes combos much easier to make. Good luck everyone!🍀

Veronica2012 said...

Posting for luck

Cher said...

Another time waster I’m afraid. Lucky 🍀 needed like the one in the VIDIO . Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Unknown said...

PFL