Candy Crush Saga Level 9804 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9804 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9804 is an order level, you have to collect bubblegum, fish and cherries to complete the level. The fish and cherries are in the bottom corners of the board and you will need to clear the rainbow twists but first collect the keys to unlock them. 
The first job is to clear the skulls to uncover the keys, use the colourbombs from the dispensers at the top of the board to do this. Once the keys are collected the rainbow twists can be cleared using wrapped candies or combos. This will unlock the bottom of the board where you can continue using colourbombs to collect the fish and allow the cherries to drop out of the exits.
Avoid switching two colourbombs together at the start of the game as this will only clear one skull, if you use them singly they will clear two skulls.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


31 comments:

mue said...

la video n'a pas les croix sur les bonbons ! donc beaucoup plus simple .....

Twins mom said...

Wow, only one comment here!

GloryB said...

Another boing level. Not enough moves. Posting for luck

GloryB said...

Meant to say Boring level.

pinlock said...

Why am I not surprised that yet again king have made it a lot harder for us that don’t manage to pass the levels on the first few weeks of release …

pinlock said...

I also think the only way to pass this level now is with a cb,cb combo after the idiots at king decided to make this level just about impossible,,,haven’t passed yet so no idea what the best strategy is

JP said...

Haven’t tried this level yet.
Noticed video doesn’t have liquorice on the jellies between the skulls.
So we have more moves to make to clear the board!!
Didn’t get to more moves to accomplish this!
Why so always unfair CC??

Christine S said...

I won the challenge today so got a CB and stipe wrap for an hour. Get the sculls first using the CB that come from the dispenser and hit the CB with the same color next to the skull. I manage to get rid of the sculls and keys early, and as luck would have it, I got a CB and wrap next to each other and got rid of most of the rainbow twists. I had one fish left, and used the CB on a rec fish booster and finished the level with 3 moves left.
Hope this helps and good luck!🤞🏼

Sharda said...

Help

Broomie said...

Another ridiculous level...let's just clear jelly..I'm over all this skull, twists, keys..blah...just want to have fun playing this game again. Tried to find another game but not many to choose from where you just play the game and not have to build aquariums etc...

Staystrong said...

Posting for luck! Impossible level!

Lilly said...

I need to stop playing....boring, frustrating, no fun!

Joy said...

This is just annoying.

MrsStanley said...

Help

Laura said...

I have collected the keys and skulls but haven't even opened the twist order locks and I have all of the starting boosters!😡

Cher said...

Lucky 🍀 board is the only way as there once again not enough moves. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Kaz167 said...

The present board has locked colours in the bottom section which means you do have to use two cb's together to release them. I cannot see how this is done with so few moves. I have been trying all day.

Kaz167 said...

At last, a CB and a stripe near the end and the fish were gone, thank goodness.

Webjeepers said...

Total waste of my time level. No fun…total bullsh*t! I keep wanting to get to 10,000 but with levels like this…don’t think I can go on. This is way too boring!

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Carrie722 said...

Here we go again. Pass a few fun levels then wham, it’s back to begging for a lucky board. Such is the life of a crusher

Carrie722 said...

What a Fod awful stupid level. Sick to death of playing it and getting nowhere. Please just let me pass

Carrie722 said...

Still here. Everyday I end up needing to drop the cherries and needing the 4 fish. Is there a a glitz? Help. This is a real drag

Tineke said...

Dag 2 geen beweging in te krijgen! Vreselijk niveau HELP ME

JT said...

Classified as a Super Hard Level on my devices

bonita said...

please gift me with a very lucky board since shit breath KING made level harder.
not fair & biased against us later players.
Help me pass techies/
Thanks for tips especially double color bombs & video, Ms. Cookie.

lvoris927 said...

PFL, not nearly half as many moves that are needed, haven't even cleared 1 twist. Boring as H***!

JAX. said...

Posting for luck please. 🙏🕉️

JAX. said...

I feel this level is my undoing. I just can't seem to get past it.

Angie said...

Lucky board please. Ty 🥰

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board