Candy Crush Saga Level 9807 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9807 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9807 is an ingredient level, you have to collect all the ingredients to complete the level. You need to clear all the cakes to collect the cherries so if you concentrate on doing this you should be able to complete the level. 
First open up the board by clearing the rainbow twists and chocolate, then use stripe/wrap combos and double colourbomb combos to clear the cakes. Don't worry about anything else, once the cakes are cleared the cherries will be collected.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


6 comments:

Broomie said...

Surely I'm not the 1st person to play this level, where are the comments..I'm not getting anywhere! Help please..I'm bored with it after 100 tries.

Broomie said...

I don't have that much time to play cc...it would be nice if the lil bit time i do have to play every day, wasn't spent on the same level.. there no comments probably cuz everyone quit for this reason

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Carrie722 said...

Ahhhhhh help. Can’t get this done. PFL

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Angie said...

Lucky board please. Ty😍
This is not easy. Not enough moves to clear those boxes. Help pls.