Candy Crush Saga Level 9815 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9815 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9815 is an order level, you have to collect rainbow twists, bubblegum and spawners to complete the level.  First clear the cakes to unlock the spawners, then use stripes and stripe combos to clear the spawners and get the yellow candies dropping. The yellows need to be cleared to uncover the bubblegum so try to clear them using colourbomb combos rather than switching them as this will use less moves.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


23 comments:

forgetmenot said...

need this one to get my gold bars, needless to say am finding it hard, lucky board soon please!

Beachlover said...

Having trouble with this one. Need lucky board

Unknown said...

Helppppp.onmogelijk dit

Unknown said...

Afschuwelijk.stomme spawners krijg je niet weg.bah.hulp nodig

Unknown said...

Absurd.hulp nodig!!

rosereddragon said...

This seems much harder than the last, apparently hard, level - posting for luck.

joyous100 said...

It is ridiculous that we have to come here to post for luck in order to pass a level

Lilly said...

I agree! Not only that one of my cakes didn't explode after I cleared it #*#*

Joy said...

How do you get the spawners if all you get are vertical stripes.

Laura said...

One of my cakes didn't explode either.

Watch me crush said...

There is something glitchy with this level because I had the same thing where the cake didn’t explode then disappeared when I matched colors against cake. Also, I hit a spawner with a horizontal strip and didn’t explode. Not to mention I’m not even close to collecting bubblegum before running out of moves. Posting for a miracle lucky board, please!

Chris said...

Absolutely ridiculous level. Can't even come close and getting very bored with this game. Posting for luck

Dingee2 said...

Well here I am again, I would appreciate some help. Thank you....

JB said...

Posting for luck. Just nowhere near enough moves.

Unknown said...

Glitch level. Cakes don't expde after candies are cleared. Can't win with the space just sitting there. Hmm. Ill refresh the game. Pfl please

Unknown said...

Refresh didn't fix it. After hitting the candies, the cake exodes leaving the square in the way to make moves. No way to play. Wow

Diane said...

I am very surprised there are not more comments here. I’m having the same problem with the cake not clearing when it explodes. And certainly never have enough moves to get the bubble gum to pop. Extremely frustrating

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Carrie722 said...

I don’t know, I need a lucky board. Back in the beginning, way back in the beginning, lucky boards were never needed. PFL

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Corvettegirl2000 said...

Pfl

bonita said...

Please send me a very super lucky board, I'm struggling to pass.
HELP
Thanks ms. cookie tip about yellow candies --good video

Sherelle said...

Posting for a lucky board please