Candy Crush Saga Level 9817 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9817 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9817 is classified as a nightmarishly hard level so you are likely to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is an order level, you have to collect blockers and bubblegum to complete the level.
The first job is to grow the frog and clear the sour skulls. The frog can be used to collect the key at the bottom of the board to unlock most of the the blockers and the skulls will unlock the rest so that they can all be collected. The bubblegum will be collected fairly easily but the blockers will take much more work. Stripe/wrap combos are one of the best combos to use, but colourbombs and colourbomb combos will also be good. Use the frog when it is grown to help clear blockers, but don't waste moves growing it.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


42 comments:

Beachlover said...

Am I the only one having trouble with this level. I just can't seem to get it. I need a lucky board.

Maks said...

StΓΌck here the 3rd day. Posting for lucky board pls

Brown dog said...

I never get to compete in the races because I get stuck on these levels that are so hard to pass. Posting for lucky board please

Dkcc said...


I agree about the fast race can’t compete and as stuck as I am on that. Fantastic 5 is a joke as stuck as I am I am the high scorer and usually there is only 1 o 2 others out of 5 scoring which leads me to believe people are dropping this gameπŸ€”

E.M. said...

The only way you'll pass this level is with a lot of powerball combos or wrap combos. You don't get those very often like in the video. Good luck.

Jane said...

Help would be appreciated!

JP said...

Just not enough moves.
So tedious!
Hate these levels !!!
Need a very lucky board please!!!!

JP said...

What a flipping boring level.
Just play it over and over!!!!!!
Waiting for a super lucky board!!!!!!
Help!

Unknown said...

Publicado para el tablero de la suerte πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Christine S said...

Just waiting for a lucky board to move on!

Broomie said...

I guess I'll just play until i build up 30 xtra moves and use my gold bars...no way to pass this without..boring level.

Unknown said...

Help aub!!

rosereddragon said...

Not the nightmare level in this set - but bad enough! Posting for luck - lots, please!

The Savage Traveler said...

Yuck! πŸ€žπŸ€πŸ€žπŸ€πŸ€žπŸ€πŸ€žπŸ€πŸ€žπŸ€πŸ€žπŸ€πŸ€žπŸ€πŸ€ž

Essie said...

Help!

Unknown said...

* you Candy King! No fun anymore playing these.

Staystrong said...

Posting for luck! Impossible level! Not enough moves!

Lav1022 said...

Check mark was helpful.

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Jannie said...

Day 4. What more can I say.

Lizard said...

Cant seem to break through all the blockers. Not enough moves. Posting for a lucky board please

Triggaleg said...

like everyone else..PFL

Mshell said...

Pfl please

Frustrated said...

Posting for a lucky board, please.

Fraggy said...

Please would you send a lucky board, tiring of this one quickly. πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ₯¦

April said...

Pfl 🀞 🀞 🀞

Graggy said...

Relax and enjoy! Wtf I’ve been on this level for 6 f,,kin days! That’s relaxing? This is bs!

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Carrie722 said...

Doesn’t say nightmare level, but it might as well. I grow the frog but there aren’t enough moves to blow up all the crap. Send in the troops. Help. Send a sledgehammer. Help. PFL

Unknown said...

PFL

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Tineke said...

Help me aub! Wil zo graag verder.

Tineke said...

Ben al 3 dagen bezig en kom nergens! Wat een moeilijk niveau HELP

Tineke said...

Ben al 4 dagen bezig en kom nergens! Wat een zwaar niveau HELP ME

Tineke said...

HELP Me aub! Kom nergens, ben nu 4 dagen bezig.

JT said...

Classified as a Super Hard Level on my devices

Corvettegirl2000 said...

Pfl

bonita said...

Grant me a magical explosive board Please.
Why does the video always look so easy? Rhetorical question!
Good tips Ms. Cookie & video.

Angie said...

Lucky board please. Thank you. πŸ₯° need a bit of help please. Ty

Angie said...

Says you aren't available. Odd?

Unknown said...

Impossible1 Playing for 2 weeks, fed up with this level. I think I had enough of Candy crush. waste of time, have to quit it.

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board