Candy Crush Saga Level 9828 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9828 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9828 is a rainbow rapid level, you have to clear the way for the rapids to complete the level. Work your way down the board and use the stripes in the bottom part of the board to clear the licorice shells. You should aim to get two colourbombs together and switch them to get more colourbomb combos. Watch the following video to see how this can be done.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


19 comments:

Lcky said...

This is impossible please give me a lucky board! Thanks

Sharda said...

Help

Unknown said...

Absurd en onmogelijk.helppp

Agnes Power said...

Frustrating level!!!! Posting for luck and a lucky board please!!!!

Anonymous said...

Any time I play CC I wonder why I am so stupid. There are thousands of better games.

The Savage Traveler said...

🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀

Fed up said...

Stuck on this level for way too long HELP please. Thanks🤶🏻

joyous100 said...

Good grief! Posting for luck

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

RBlomquist said...

Cascade! Take me away! PFLEASE!!

Sindy said...

Posting for luck please and thank you in advance for your help please

Sindy said...

Lucky board needed please and thank you in advance for your help

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

SillyCow29 said...

Posting for luck

bonita said...

please send me a super lucky board. HELP needed to pass.
Thanks Ms. Cookie for great tip & video--big help

bonita said...

posting for Lucky board, please.

bonita said...

Tep still hopmg foryhay rare lucky boaed.
help needed to pass
thi lebel. ;

Angie said...

Lucky board please. Ty😍
Not getting very far. Help.ty

Anônimo said...

Apenas Cookie consegue fazer os combos na posição correta, para os demais jogadores os movimentos são manipulados impedindo isso. Quadrilha de estelionatários. Melhor opção é deletar esta merda.