Candy Crush Saga Level 9843 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9843 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9843 is an ingredient level, you have to collect all the cherries to complete the level. First clear the bubblegum so that the keys can drop. Once you have collected the keys start using stripes and stripe combos to hit the spawners. There's no need to clear all the spawners as the cherries will drop down and through the portals. However you will need to hit the spawners enough to stop them from completely blocking the sides and stopping the cherries.
The cherries need to drop through the portals at the bottom into the main board, then through to the top part of the board where the exits are. Once you get the cherries unlocked stripe/wrap combos are very good for collecting them.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


28 comments:

anonymous said...

Strange. I just made the first move and then the rest just kept going till I passed the level.

Christine S said...

Been on this level for Day 2 now.
Came down to one cherry left, but a lollipop wouldn’t do it.
Lucky board

gkulka1974 said...

Hmmm, only a couple comments. Well, posting for tons and tons and tons of luck 🍀!!!!!

Unknown said...

Vreselijk level.help aub !!

Unknown said...

Helppppp

PaGirl said...

Can't even get close.....

rosereddragon said...

Posting for luck - can't get enough spawners cleared.

rosereddragon said...

Day 2 - what am I missing? Posting again for luck, please!

The Savage Traveler said...

P4🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀

joyous100 said...

I guess we must ask for permission by posting for luck in order to pass a level. So, posting for luck. This is ridiculous

Lilly said...

All these levels stink!

Lilly said...

What the h___? Can't even get close

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Raven73 said...

Enough King!!

RBlomquist said...

The fish seem to be necessary but they also have been doing me as much harm as good. Gots to have that luck. PFLEASE!!

Unknown said...

not sure if its the answer. first move i switched two wrapped instead of strip wrap. got first try

Triggaleg said...

pfl

Laura said...

I had all of the starting boosters and I still played over 40x and I needed 4 extra moves. No fun.

Unknown said...

Posting for permission

Chris said...

Posting for luck

Trina said...

Really need help here the spawners seem to be creating liquorice and not many fish which is blocking the way for the cherries I seem to be wasting my time playing cc 🤞🍀🤞🍀

Unknown said...

Bye. Played 100 times. Booster glitches and froze on winning move. I'm quitting no more pfl

Unknown said...

PFL

mils said...

by the time you unlock all the keys there won't be enough moves to get the cherries down. boring.

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins a

Evelyn said...

Nightmare level!Posting for luck and free spins! Please help me!

Ggs said...

Once again posting for luck. I can't get all the gummi dragons on the main board.

Mama said...

Impossible