Candy Crush Saga Level 9852 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9852 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9852 is an order level, you have to collect fish, bubblegum and caramel squares to complete the level. The caramels drop from the top of the board as you play, the bubblegum is spawned by the spawners and the fish drop from the one dispenser once it is unlocked.
The fist job is to open up the board and collect caramels to uncover the keys so that you can collect them to unlock the fish dispenser. The fish are the hardest of the orders to collect so the sooner you get them dropping the better chance you have to complete the orders.
Once the board is opened up Try to make as many combos as you can to keep the fish dropping and the orders collected.
Video by Kazuo

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


28 comments:

Rick said...

In 9852, although I passed this on my first try, the main problem here is completing the fish order (30 fish). The ony dispenser of fish is the top of 4th column which you have to unlock first. I don't know if adding a check candy booster here will help, because it can turn also into Toffee Swirl or Bubblegum Pop which are orders themselves. I only passed this on my first try by luckiy getting 5 free moves from the spin but I still have to use some boosters to keep the 4th column candies moving to bring the fish I needed to complete the order.

mue said...

Maintenant tous les niveaux il faut les jouer des dizaines de fois .... marre !

mue said...

Impossible d'avoir les poissons ....

Twins mom said...

Another ridiculous level that will take days to pass!

Sentinel said...

Like Rick, I managed to pass on my first try. But, fish were not the problem. I got lucky and managed to collect all the fish and the caramel with 10 to 12 moves to go (can’t remember exactly). But, I needed to collect more bubblegum and there was none on the board. With each new move, no bubblegum was appearing until I had only 3 or 4 moves left. Given King's seeming propensity to tease players into buying extra moves, it crossed my mind that no new bubblegum would be generated and I would lose. But, surprisingly, 6 suddenly appeared. I was able to finish the level not having used any boosters or extra moves. Pure luck!

Milla said...

Free moves from the spin? I want that feature back!
Posting for lucky board!!

jeanbean said...

Yes, it is taking Days to pass!
No Fun in this tedious Game!
Need Help !

Hilzz said...

So difficult to get those fish. Finally made it when a sugar bomb was formed right next to one fish. Job done.

Noplacelikehome said...

Not getting enough fish!! Please help?

Broomie said...

You've got to be kidding..these levels get more ridiculous as we go on. This is insanity..the board is covered before you can do anything.

nicx said...

Vraiment besoin d'aide et de beaucoup de chance s'il vous plaît 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Merci
Nic

Unknown said...

Onmogelijk.helpppp

rosereddragon said...

I don't know whether to laugh or . . . Posting for luck.

Shelley said...

Posting for luck, send down the fish!

Joy said...

I guess if you don’t win on your first try you don’t win at all!

Cathy said...

The trick to get the fish, switch color bomb with fish. Hopefully you have enough of that color or close to it on the board. Good luck

Chris said...

Ridiculous, can't even collect the keys. Posting for luck

Trina said...

OMG another impossible level I can’t even collect the keys so no chance to even get 1 fish let alone all 30 so come on cc 😡the only way is a very lucky board with this level so 🤞I get one and soon 🍀🍀

April said...

Pfl 🤞 🤞 🤞

JB said...

Posting for luck.

Unknown said...

Posting for a lucky board please xx

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Carrie722 said...

I don’t have a spin to get moves. Anyway, PFL. Don’t want to be here all day plus soon I have to leave to take out the trash.

Monique said...

Posting for luck

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Unknown said...

PFL

Toscadee 23 said...

Posting for luck.... again!!

Helen said...

Here we go again.... Boring, boring, boring!