Candy Crush Saga Level 9854 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9854 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9854 is an ingredient level, you have to collect the cherries to complete the level. The cherries are locked on the top row of the board along with the first key, which is covered in sugar coats. Wait for the key to drop so you can clear and collect it. This will free the frog so you can match it with the yellow candies to grow it so that you can use it to collect the purple key and unlock the cherries. All this needs to be done while leaving enough moves to get the cherries along the conveyor and out.
Once the cherries are unlocked it's just a matter of clearing the way for them to reach the exits.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.



2 comments:

Rick said...

In 9854, although I passed this on my first try, the main problem here is finding the first key. I have to watch a video to find out that the key is following the 4 cherries on the first row. You can almost not see it because it is wrapped by Sugar Coat (which is the blocker in Candy Crush Saga that I hate the most; the next blocker I hate the most is the Crystal Candy because they obscure what's behind them). Let the cherries and the key drop in the last column so that you can collect them. The first key will unlock the top left corner where the frog and some yellow candies are. You have to collect the second key protected by a Licorice Fence on the third row to unlock the other cherries. You can grow the frog and use it to colect the key or you can hammer it (which I did) to save moves which you will need to clear the cherries and also before the bombs go off.

GloryB said...

Rick, Great tips. Thank you.