Candy Crush Saga Level 9875 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9875 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9875 is an order level, you have to collect cherries, bubblegum and cakes to complete the level. You need to know how the cherries drop to be able to collect them, unless you are very lucky they won't be collected if you don't know how the drop. The image below shows the portals at the top and the coresponding portals at the bottom.
To get to this stage you will need to clear the bubblegum and the licorice shells so that the colourbombs can be used and the order locks undone.
First concentrate on clearing the cakes and as long as you use combos the top part of the board will also be partly cleared. Once the cakes are gone you will be close to clearing the board and then you will need to concentrate on collecting the cherries.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


23 comments:

Sentinel said...

Extremely good advice from Cookie. Pay close attention. I played this level 7 times without figuring out what was going on. I then looked at the instructive modified screenshot provided by Cookie and passed on the next try - no boosters.

Unknown said...

Ayuda porfavor tablero de la suerte 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Arrasure said...

Thank you Cookie.posting.

Unknown said...

Wat een horror.helpppp

rosereddragon said...

And this is the easy level after the nightmare one? Something not quite right here!! Posting for luck.

The Savage Traveler said...

P4🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀

Lilly said...

Absolutely not fun anymore. One nasty level after another. Real close to ending this game.

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Raven73 said...

10,000 that’s my goal after that I’m done with this stupid game

Sentinel said...

@Raven73: I sympathize. But, if you have the tenacity to get to level 10,000 then I suspect your will at least give a try to levels 10,001 and above before deciding to quit. But, be aware that many of the levels above 10,000 can be much worse than any levels you have dealt with thus far.

Martha A said...

Thanks cookie. I had no idea!

Unknown said...

Pfl

Dio said...

Lucky board pls 🍀🍀🍀

Koni said...

I’ll try this advice. I’m confused about the cherries!!!

Unknown said...

The advice was good ,but still not enough moves for me . Posting for a lucky board please xx

Carrie722 said...

Thank you for the advice!

Monique said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

PFL

bonita said...

I definitely NEED a LUCKY BOARD, please for this complicated level.
Help wanted.
Thank you ms. cookie for great INFO: paths of Gummi Dragons

bonita said...

Help please give me a lucky board. The Gummi dragons exits have me baffled.
Great tips ms. cookie I can't execute exits.

Corvettegirl2000 said...

Pfl

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board