Candy Crush Saga Level 9881 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9881 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9881 is an order level, you have to collect bubblegum and rainbow twists and use the frog once to complete the level. The first job is to grow the frog and use it to collect the key on the left of the board. This will unlock the bubblegum so that you can start to pop it. If the frog grows again you can use it to help with the bubblegum, but don't wast a colourbomb growing it. The best use of a colourbomb is to switch it with a stripe or a wrap. Don't worry about the skulls on the left, they will be cleared as you play and they only release stripes which may or may not help.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


20 comments:

forgetmenot said...

not doing very well here, needing a lucky board please!

Lcky said...

Sure would like a lucky board!

Unknown said...

Helpppp!!

Broomie said...

Very boring level..help please.

Broomie said...

OMG this worst level ever! I frickin hate conveyors..it makes it go so slow!! Please get me out of here!

Broomie said...

Most ridiculous level you've come up with. Do better!

rosereddragon said...

Posting for luck - bubblegum (yuk!) is a real problem.

Joy said...

Been here three days and using boosters. Still here.

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Sherry Hawa said...

Well, here I am again — yet another level where I am posting for luck.

RBlomquist said...

Searching but not finding understanding anywhere. We’re lost without mass cascades. (Apologies to George Benson)

Unknown said...

Post for luck πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

Unknown said...

Pfl contest pfl please pkease

Unknown said...

Wtf not even close. What am I doing wrong. Quit contest pfl lol

Unknown said...

Bs advice. You still have to get skulls to get twists. More than 50 bubblegum after play ends. Bs. First time through I had maybe 6 left and chose not to waste my only gold bars. Now 39 plays later nothing

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Patti said...

Surprised there aren’t more comments. I’m not getting close.

Unknown said...

PFL

bonita said...

Please drag out that magical board for me--Level will take a miracle to pass.
Ms Cookie, your advice doesn't match Johnny Crush's video at all. I don't have that Pro's skills to make his moves so send LUCK.

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board