Candy Crush Saga Level 9887 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9887 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9887 is an order level, you have to collect caramel squares, sugar coats and rainbow rapids to complete the level. The rainbow rapids will more or less collect themselves if you concentrate on clearing the caramels and sugar coats. Look carefully at the board before every move and try to make wrapped candies with the sugar coated candies. This will create a mini cascade and clear more sugar coats. Stripe/wrap combos are good also and later you will be able to make colourbombs and, with luck, switch them with other specials.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


18 comments:

Sentinel said...

King’s characterization of the difficulty of any given level is often quite nonsensical. Its labels are “hard”, “super hard”, “nightmarishly hard” (the latter with an annoying prompt to buy boosters before even trying) and, last and least, no label whatsoever - thereby implying in the context of its other labels that the difficulty should be something less than “hard”.

Fact is that I found this unlabelled level to be extremely hard. I played the level several times. I finally passed by reluctantly using a hammer. Along the way, there were at least 3 occasions when I easily could have passed had I been willing to buy 5 extra moves. I never have and never will buy extra moves or any other boosters. Early on, I concluded that King has a rather simplistic game plan to line the pockets of its shareholders. But, who am I to criticize. The “plan” has produced an extremely successful business enterprise.

Mawaja said...

Agree, 100% Sentinel. They should add a label “nightmarishly boring.”

Maks said...

Way not enough moves. Posting for lucky board pls

Dkcc said...

I come here hoping to get a little insight or a tip on a level to help pass it. Read Sentinel’s comment absolutely correct. This level is ridiculous I even started with 2 colorbombs and a stripe and wrap all of which were on the bottom of the board sugar coated, so unable to use. So my tip don’t waste any boosters. Like always waste lives and our time till a lucky board and like Sentinel never have and never will pay for a booster!

Sharda said...

Help

MichaelBlake said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Heeel veeeeeel geluk voor nodig.dus. . . Help !!!

Broomie said...

OMG you've got to be kidding me with this amount of moves!! I'm seriously considering uninstalling..I've just about had it..it used to be fun to start my brain going in the morning. Now it just puts me in a bad mood!

rosereddragon said...

I do agree that the classification of levels is quite misleading - but sometimes this means that a 'hard' level actually goes better than you think it will! This on, however, is quite hard - I find sugar coats rather a trial. Posting for luck.

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Hassel said...

Lucky board please 💜💜💜💜

Unknown said...

Fux me. Just taken 80 goes to pass the last nightmare to walk into this supposedly normal level. Crap crap c💩

Chris said...

Not sure how this isn't labeled a hard level. Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Nowhere near enough moves on this one .Frustratingly hard .Posting for a lucky board please.xx

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Anônimo said...

Muito me admiro que na corrida do episódio eu sempre fico muito na frente dos outros jogadores, depois tem um nível onde fico preso por um dia, e no dia seguinte algum jogador conclui todos os níveis e ganha as barras de ouro. Tudo aqui é manipulado. Melhor opção é deletar esta merda. Existem jogos melhores, inteligentes e honestos.