Candy Crush Saga Level 9904 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9904 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9904 is classified as a hard level so you are likely to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is a normal jelly level and there is jelly over the whole board so everything has to be cleared to complete the level. You will get plenty of wrapped candies dropping from the dispensers at the top of the board and these are very useful for clearing the licorice and the spawners. Switch the wraps with other special candies for the best results, a double wrap combo can be especially useful to open up the board a bit at the start of the game.
The more powerful combos you can make the better chance you will have of clearing all the obstacles and completing the level.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 



28 comments:

Dolce’ said...

Ridiculous level! You just have to wait until they decide when you should win it or not!😖

Dolce’ said...

Am I missing something here? I’ve been on this level for days and not getting anywhere. I was hoping to take this game to 10,000 levels but this one’s making me want to quit. One should not have to be on a stupid level for days, it’s absolutely ridiculous having to wait for them to dictate when you win the game or Not. 😖😡

GloryB said...

I totally agree with both comments above. Posting for luck

JP said...

Another ridiculous impossible level!!!
What a lucky board the video had!!!!
I want one!
Please help with a lucky board!!!
Game is getting so tiresome!!

Sharda said...

Help

Arrasure said...

Posting for luck.

The Savage Traveler said...

Gonna be a long while on this one, I see. 🤞☘️🤞☘️🤞☘️🤞☘️🤞☘️🤞

cc said...

I agree with the other comments!! I NEED HELP !!

cathy said...

Posting for luck thank you !!

Joy said...

The good times have come to an end.

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Pati said...

After 3 days on this level I have got below 52 jellies

Cactusgirl said...

WHAT A JOKE

Kerrie said...

Please 🙏 please 🙏 please 🙏 send me a lucky board.🤞

Watch me crush said...

There is no point for King to classify how difficult levels are any more. All they do is just reduce number of moves allowed and how many items need to collect. This is by far the worst level ever since the last 9903 levels! You need special candies for all 27 moves allowed in order to beat this level. Closest I’ve gotten is 29 jellies left!

I’m tired of King just covering jellies that requires more than 5 hits to get them collected. I’m hoping to quit playing once I get to 10000, but this may be it for me (Sorry Ian lol). Posting for a miracle lucky board, please!!!!

Stuck said...

One time, I only needed 103 more jelly, but that was on the last move.
PFL

Hassel said...

Lucky board please

Cher said...

Lucky board is the only way for this one I’m afraid . So please over this crap .
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Unknown said...

Pfl pfl pfl

Trina said...

Omg too many spawners too much jelly and not enough moves come on cc I know levels are hard but this is getting ridiculous only way I can see is a very very lucky board so here’s hoping 🤞🤞🍀🍀

Raffaele said...

Level 9904 feels like a warpath: no matter how much you create there is always a mysterious force that destroys what you have built. It is an unequal struggle that has no end against an unbeatable and treacherous enemy. It is an absurd effort. It is like in the myth of Sisyphus: endlessly repeating a useless effort.

Trina said...

I’m so fed up with you cc time to look elsewhere for more fun games as the fun has gone playing cc 👋👋👋👋

Trina said...

Why o why do any of us bother thought I’d come back for another try what a waste of my time really need a very very lucky board here to have any chance of progressing 🤬☘️

Unknown said...

Posting for a lucky board please.This is impossible,,,,xx

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

bonita said...

HELP JMJ -level is brutal--send me that obscure unicorn lucky board. PLEASE
Ms. Cookie : well played video.

Angie said...

Lucky board please. Ty🥰
Yikes! Not doing so well. Pls help, please and thank you.xx

Anônimo said...

Tudo aqui é uma farsa, corrida do episódio sempre aparece um jogador que não havia concluído nenhum nível, e em questão de menos de uma hora ganha a corrida, mesmo com estes níveis onde todos ficam presos até por dias, é uma farsa. A sequência do Sam mesmo que você conclua muitos níveis, tem um jogador que faz mais de 5.000 pontos, tudo fake, CC não dá nada para ninguém. A intenção é vender reforços. Esta estratégia comigo não funciona, nunca desperdicei um centavo nesta porcaria. Melhor opção é deletar esta merda, existem jogos melhores, inteligentes e honestos.