Candy Crush Saga Level 9906 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9906 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9906 is an ingredient level, you have to collect just one chgerry to complete the level. First clear the rainbow twists from one side to get stripes dropping and give you a bit more space to make combos. Then work on clearing the chocolate and uncovering the cherry using stripes and combos. The cherry will be uncovered by the combos as you work on clearing the board, but there is no need to clear the whole board as the cherry can drop down diagonally to the exits at the bottom.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


11 comments:

Sharda said...

Help

Christine S said...

Ridiculous level. I can’t even get close!
Help! Lucky board!

Unknown said...

Helppp!!!

Beth said...

Look for a chance to move the cherry toward the side . I was able to move it a couple of times and it gave it a clear path down. The little bonbons that explode helped remove the shell over it

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Christine said...

I just love this site. Your tips help me so much and, having visited, I usually manage to complete the level quite quickly. Fabulous. Thank you.

Unknown said...

94 levels to go before I quit this game! I would never have gotten this far if not for the help I've received here! Thank you so much. But the constant watching of videos within the game is not my idea of game play, but I need the boosters to proceed. It's no longer much fun.
wr

Mary said...

WTH!

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

PFL

bonita said...

please help me with lots of LUCK & skill, which I am short of.
Thanks ms. cookie for great tip about one side & Video.