Candy Crush Saga Level 9913 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9913 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9913 is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is a jelly level and there is jelly over the whole board so everything has to be cleared to complete the level. If you can switch the colourbombs from the licorice shells with a stripe or a wrap they will be more useful, but don't waste too many moves trying to do this. Sometimes it is better just to let the colourbombs detonate as you play, they will always be helpful however they are detonated.
Work your way down the board using any combos you can make to clear the blockers and other obstacles. As with all jelly levels the more powerful combos you can make the better chance you will have of clearing the level.
Video by Johnny Crush

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


29 comments:

anonymous said...

Not sure what happened,but I completed the special chocolate box with all the boosters,but when I tried to collect it,it kept saying that the server couldn't be reached. No matter what I tried it wouldn't let me collect it. Then all of a sudden it said sorry, time has elapsed,go back to the regular chocolate box and again it said that the server couldn't be reached. So I could never collect all the boosters. No fair. I wondered if anybody else had the same problem.

Unknown said...

Tablero de la suerte 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

novice said...

Help

MichaelBlake said...

Posting for luck

Els said...

This level is ver difficult. I played andere played button thee are notulen enough moves to coplette This l e vel.
So I asking you please please please I need a Lucky board.
Thank you. ☘☘

PaGirl said...

Impossible & impassable with those 2 bottom rows. Well, until the almighty King grants you passage.... boring.

Mr D said...

Another mind numbingly boring level waiting for a lucky board.If I wasn't so close to 10000 I would call it a day as CC just ain't fun anymore 😕

The Savage Traveler said...

^^^DITTO^^^
🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀🤞🍀

Staystrong said...

Posting for luck! Impossible level!

Staystrong said...

Posting for luck again! Impossible level! Not enough moves!

cc said...

PLEASE SEND LUCKY BOARD!!!!!

cc said...

4th place in my race!
No boosters left!
Come on King!!!
HELP NEEDED PLEASE!

Essie said...

Stuck for days. HELP!

Lilly said...

Posting for luck...how stupid to have to do this, but it works

Lilly said...

Hmm...not working

Joy said...

As usual, not enough moves to get down into the important bottom part.

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Unknown said...

Help please... Not going anywhere

Rocky said...

Stuck on level 10753. Only boosters I can get require watching videos. One video locks up and you can not get free boosters. I am stuck can get 20 extra moves but do not have 10 gold bars to buy. I am surprised you are using a video requiring you to put information or reboot to get out.

Rocky said...

Now stuck on 10756. Out of boosters not enough gold bars for moves. Out of lives and watching others winning the race so even if I could beat levels can not win gold bars. So long Candy Crush!

Pati said...

Don't understand why folks r commenting on other levels here

Lizard said...

Posting for a lucky board please

MrsStanley said...

Help

Vonnie Vranski said...

Posting for luck! This level is impossible. Please help!

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Carrie722 said...

Help. I’m struggling. PFL

bonita said...

HELP me pass this booger. Send me a super lucky board with a plethora of double color bombs--that's all. hahaha
Thanks ms. cookie for tips & Johnny Crush video.

Sherelle said...

Please help by sending me the lucky board

JT said...

Classified as a Super Hard Level on my devices.