Candy Crush Saga Level 9930 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9930 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9930 is an order level, you have to collect the cakes, rainbow twists and spawners to complete the level. First clear the bubblegum and rainbow twists to release the keys. At the same time try to clear the cakes as you are collecting the keys. If you concentrate on clearing the cakes you should also hit the spawners with combos and when they detonate they will help to clear the cake sections.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


17 comments:

Fred said...

Hello
Level 9946
This level is different as videos shows
Videos have no keys so it’s more difficult
Is this fair ?
So posting for lucky board
Thanks CC

Fred said...

Hello
Level 9959 is very difficult very hard
No boosters left
No lucky board
Hope so a better board
Thanks CC:)

Mezzanine said...

Level 9996 very difficult. The last few levels have been horrible. I know that King is making us pay - financially and frustratingly - to get to Level 10000! I am disappointed in them. Very greedy indeed. However- posting for luck please

Fred said...

Hello
Have only 21 moves
Vidéos shows 26, 33 or more
Is this fair ?
So..
Very frustrating with only 21 moves

GloryB said...

Oh my Word!!! How in the world do you pass this level when you have no boosters left, and posting for luck hasn’t helped (or worked) and now no lives left. Will have to check and see if a friend sent a life. Any other secrets on how to pass this?.. thanks.

Unknown said...

Horrorlevel.helppp

cc said...

HELP NEEDED PLEASE HELP!!!!!

joyous100 said...

Posting for luck

Lav1022 said...

Ok time to post for luck. Been on this too long and not coming close. Not enough moves and too much to clear.

Joy said...

😱 six spawners?!

Julie said...

So ridiculous. No choice of moves. Only useless moves in the middle of the board. It won't even let me hit the chocolate. What's the point of making one useless move after another? I don't even have to use my brain anymore. Just wait for the elusive lucky board. Boooooooring!

Lizard said...

Only cleared the cakes a couple of times, then no chance to get the spanner’s. Not enough moves. Lucky board please

Annu said...

Need more moves for this one. Please help!!

bonita said...

please gift me a magical easy board.
Levels are too complicated for me. NO FUN, just causes BRAIN PAIN.
Ms. Cookie thanks for tips & video.

Sherelle said...

Please send me a lucky board. Thank you

Sue said...

Please help me 100th time a no lucky board HELP

Angie said...

Lucky board please. Ty😘need help pls.thank you.