Candy Crush Saga Level 9932 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9932 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9932 is an order level, you have to collect the rainbow rapids and fish to complete the level. The rapids are the easy-ish part, the hard part is collecting the fish at the end of the game since you won't have many moves left.
There is a definite order to completing this level, first clear the blockers to collect the first of the rapids. This will release the caramel squares which need collecting to open the order locks. The order locks will uncover rainbow twists. You need to collect just one licorice, which will drop once there is space for it on the right and this will unlock the float. Hit the float with combos to clear the rest of the board and get the fish you need.
Forget about the bubblegum down the left side, it will be popped either by the fish or the wrap at the bottom once the board begins to clear.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


18 comments:

JaneM said...

4 Luck

Unknown said...

Help aub !!!

Cc1 said...

I cannot get close on this level. Stuck for 2 days now. Just got to wait for that lucky board.

cc said...

😭😭😭😭😭😭😰😰😰😰😨😧😨😥😢😥😰

Lilly said...

Another hard level!

Joy said...

Boring.

Unknown said...

Help

Kobarodge said...

Oh dear… I need a lucky board, please. ☘️☘️☘️

Lizard said...

Posting for a lucky board

Chuck said...

The check mark did it for me. Gave me plenty of fish. They counted for the orders needed, plus they took out a lot of the caramels and frosting.

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

Posting for a lucky board please x

Unknown said...

PFL

bonita said...

please send a super easy lucky board.
I'm old & too many steps for my brain to process. HELP ME PASS
Thanks Ms. Cookie for tips--what needs to be done & in what order.

Sherelle said...

Posting for a lucky board

Rainbowgirl said...

I don’t understand this one, too many things to consider, lucky board please

crazy diamond said...

I was hoping for an easy level inbetween the hard and nightmarish ones. No way!! Played it 20 times, haven't got the licorice once!

Lynne said...

Posting for luck