Candy Crush Saga Level 9934 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9934 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9934 is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is an order level, you have to collect caramel squares, cakes and cherries to complete the level. 
Concentrate only on clearing the cakes and eberything else will be collected. You might have to pay more attention to the caramels, but the cherries can be ignored as they will drop out of the exits once the cakes are cleared.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


29 comments:

Beachlover said...

There's no way to win this level with only 25 moves. Been on this level way too long. Need a lucky board please.

Jane said...

Help would be appreciated!!

Unknown said...

Help aub !!!

Unknown said...

Waardeloos level.haal die stomme dropkrullens eens weg.eer je daar doorheen bent zijn je beurten op.wachten op geluksbord weer.helpppp

rosereddragon said...

I see the points have been cut in the fast race - posting for luck.

Staystrong said...

Posting for luck! Impossible level! Not enough moves!

Shelley said...

Posting for much-needed luck. :)

Joy said...

No way until you get a lucky board like the video.

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Unknown said...

Another very hard level, help needed to get through this one, please.

Martha A said...

Posting for luck

Pati said...

Yet another fu from king

Lizard said...

Finding it very difficult to clear the cakes. Need some help please

Lizard said...

2nd day on this awful level! Can’t get through it with no boosters. Posting for lucky board

Triggaleg said...

pfl.... again...

Mshell said...

Pfl please

Watch me crush said...

Ugh....I thought I had this level won when I got 2 CB’s together on final move. However, I did not pay close enough attention to the damn caramel squares and lost with 1 square left. I know I should have used a hammer before the CB switch. Looks like I’ll go through some lives until King let’s me pass with lucky board. Pfl, please!

Christine said...

Moeilijk 🙁

Christine said...

Na heel veel levens, nog niet eens dichtbij geweest. Er zijn ook te weinig zetten om dit level te voltooien 🙁

Cher said...

No way I can get down to one
Left but just can’t get it done no boosters left and another hard one coming to finish this lot so I’ll just wait until I get a very lucky 🍀 board as I have
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Carrie722 said...

Super hard but not super fun. PFL Please let me pass!

Unknown said...

PFL

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

JT said...

Classified as a Nightmarishly Hard Level on my devices

Rainbowgirl said...

Lucky board please, getting nowhere

Rainbowgirl said...

Still getting nowhere, please send lucky board this is impossible

Angie said...

Lucky board please. Ty🥰
Says it's nightmarish hard. No kidding. Not enough moves. HELP pls.ty

Ggs said...

Not enough moves, as always @King wanting us to spend money on gold bars! please send a lucky board.

Lynne said...

Posting for luck