Candy Crush Saga Level 9936 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9936 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9936 is an order level, you have to collect fish and rainbow twists to complete the level. The rainbow twists are in the top part of the board and the fish are provided by fishing floats at the bottom of the board. The first job is to clear the bubblegum and uncover the floats. As you are doing this you should also be clearing the crystals covering the rainbow twists. Once the floats are uncovered use combos whenever you can to get the fish. The fish will help to clear the twists as will the combos you use to get them.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


14 comments:

Lcky said...

Lycky board please!

Freddy the Fox. said...

Is it just me or is it everybody in the MIGHTY KING KINGDOM playing levels between 9000 and 10000 finding these levels extremely difficult.I am in the opinion the MIGHTY KING are trying to slow players down playing to get to level 10000.WHY I CAN’t understand.Do the MIGHTY KING thing they are going to lose a lot of loyal players.I have played this since THE MIGHTY KING first started developing the episodes when it used to be fun but now they have developed only hard obstacles and taken away all the helpful candies.When the MIGHTY KING introduced the jellyfish or jelly jars they were helpful but now they have to be hit before they are any use taking a move away that the level would already have had moves reduced.My other moan is the chocolate box.Everyday a bomb lollipop striped and wrapped could no won but no,the MIGHTY KING have to change that,yes you can get 10 gold bars but at a price if a player wants to use a ridiculous amount of boosters.What the MIGHTY KING has done in the background has just stopped giving out easy boosters.My last comment is about all the weekly contest and the greatest pumpkin challenge,all the fictitious names and faces who are SUPPOSED to be challengers that are always winning the contests with ridiculously high scores.If you read this the MIGHTY KING remember your slogan,KEEP IT FUN.After my long comment WHY DO I KEEP PLAYING.

Freddy the Fox. said...

Typing error about chocolate box.

Freddy the Fox. said...

In one of the challenges the player second in the weekly contest is a black cat smoking a pipe and called Giocatore,who do the MIGHTY KING think they are kidding.

Unknown said...

Help aub !!

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Paula said...

Can’t get enough fish and clear blockers one or other.

Pati said...

Looks like every move needs to count. Ugh

Unknown said...

Posting for a lucky board please xx

Carrie722 said...

This level is ridiculous. Just give me a lucky board because that’s the only way you’ll let me pass. So messed up. PFL

bonita said...

Please gr5hnksant ME SUPER LUCKY BOard.

JAX. said...

Posting for luck please. 🙏🕉️

JT said...

Classified as a Hard Level on my devices

Kathy In Rome said...

My game shows i have to get bombs which never show up!!