Candy Crush Saga Level 9940 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9940 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9940 is classified as a hard level so you can expet to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is a dual task level, you have to collect the cherries and clear the jelly to complete the level. 
The first job is to collect the keys to unlock the board, at the same time clear enough licorice shells to uncover the cakes so they can be cleared. The sooner you do all this the more moves you will have left to clear the remaining jellies and collect the cherries. The cherries can sometimes get stuck on top of the chocolate spawners if you are unlucky. If this happens try to switch them but otherwise you can't do much and the game will be lost. Mostly this doesn't happen so you do need a bit of luck.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


24 comments:

JaneM said...

4 Luck

GloryB said...

Posting 4 Luck!!

Connie said...

posting for luck 🍀

Unknown said...

Hulp nodig aub !!!

Ruby said...

Not even coming close!! Very frustrating. Is there a trick to this level?

rosereddragon said...

Posting for luck - I used gold bars to get through the last (easy!!) level so don't have much to help here.

cathy said...

Posting for luck thank you !!

Fed up said...

Very tedious level played all day not even close to completion.

Lilly said...

Good grief! One nasty level after another. Cmon 10,000

Joy said...

Wow this is hard.

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Ian said...

Video takes 26 moves and it’s reduced to 25!!!!!! WTF QUITTING

Grumpy Monkey said...

Well, this level is a nightmare. I play on three devices, have played for 3 days now, and am at the point where they offer me 30 extra moves at the end (for 10 gold bars). Can't you see that I am not going to pay for anything. Just give it to me already. One of the worst levels. Good luck all. I certainly need it.

Watch me crush said...

60 away from 10000, and it feels so far away with this level! I got down to 2 jellies left out of numerous tries and ran out of moves. King, I will not spend 10 gold bars for 30+ moves (even though level starts with 26!). I will wait for my lucky board. Pfl, please!

Ayla said...

Need some luck!

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Bink said...

Same as the others, impossible after playing more times than I can count. Don’t even get close!

Monique said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

PFL

OB said...

Watch the board carefully. When you are able to make a switch so that you get two colorbombs together, it goes a long way to solving this game. The earlier you can do it the better.

JAX. said...

Posting for luck please.🙏🕉️

MiMi said...

Help please!!!

JT said...

Classified as a Nightmarishly Hard Level on my devices

Anônimo said...

Movimentos reduzidos e dificuldade aumentada, isto é justo??? Alguém do CC está lucrando com isto, quadrilha de estelionatários.