Candy Crush Saga Level 9943 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9943 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9943 is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is an order level, you have to collect caramel squares, spawners and cherries to complete the level. You don't need to clear the spawners along the bottom of the board, in fact you need them to spawn the chocolate you need to open the order locks.
The sooner you get enough chocolate for the order locks the better as you need to clear the sides to collect the cherries as well as the rest of the orders.
You'll need a bit of luck with this level to get stripes and wrapsd beside the colourbombs. The frog can be used wherever you think is best on your level. 
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


37 comments:

Milla said...

Posting for lucky board!

JP said...

Only 1 comment!
I’m not having any luck with this level!!
Not sure what I am doing wrong!
By the time I collect the chocolate I don’t have enough moves left.
I’ve watched the video but not helping
Lucky board please!!!




Dkcc said...

Not making any headway need a lucky board please

Kevin said...

OK, took a few goes to work this one out, but the best strategy is to use the colourbombs to grow the frog, then use the frog to target the strongest waffles at the top while the chocolate grows a bit. There aren't many moves to play with, but if you can get the timing right then you'll be able to get the chocolate quickly having cleared the most troublesome blockers. Took a couple of tries once I'd sussed it, but finished with a couple of moves to spare.

Arrasure said...

Posting for luck

Connie said...

Posting for luck 🍀

gkulka1974 said...

I have been stuck on this level for a couple of days. Posting for tons and tons and tons of luck 🍀!!!!

Unknown said...

Onmogelijk .helppp !!!

Broomie said...

Guess I'll try Kevin's tip..lucky board please

nicx said...

Besoin d'aide et de beaucoup de chance s'il vous plaît
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Merci
Nic

The Savage Traveler said...

Thanks, Kevin, I'll try that. ☘️🤞☘️🤞☘️🤞☘️🤞☘️🤞☘️🤞

Staystrong said...

Posting for luck! Impossible level!

Essie said...

Help please

Lilly said...

Need luck, need luck, it's the same for every level!

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Can someone please let me know how to complete this level, have tried various methods and still no where near, asking for a help and a lucky board please.

Zolug said...

Really need a lucky board or it's time to sign out

Cpap said...

Posting for a lucky board please

Fraggy said...

Been here a couple of days, I will try Kevin’s suggestion but if unsuccessful, please would you send a lucky board, Thankyou 🍀🍀🍀🥦

Veronica2012 said...

Posting for lucky board

jenn2727 said...

Posting for luck!!! AGAIN!! LOL

Kaz167 said...

Days on this one now. The recent games are incredibly monotonous and boring. I would have like to reach 10,000 but not so sure I can hack the boredom.

Melanie said...

Posting for luck 🍀

JB said...

It's the blockers in the bottom corners impossible. Not enough moves to grow the frog to help.
Posting for luck.

Trina said...

Omg another chocolate level how I hate chocolate really need help here so a very lucky board 🤞☘️🤞☘️

Trina said...

I’ve had it with cc this level is 🤬🤬 I can’t get anywhere plus how are you expected to clear required spawners ☘️🤞☘️🤞

Trina said...

Good bye cc after all these years I know there’s better more games to play than being stuck here for far too long

Ayla said...

Impossible without luck

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Carrie722 said...

This is weird. I was playing the previous level, where I’ve been stuck, when apparently I passed the level and was on this level. I don’t know how it happened because I really didn’t think I passed it. Anyway, I’m very happy I’m not there anymore. And this level looks just as hard. Oh well, the struggle is real

Carrie722 said...

PFL

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Toscadee 23 said...

Posting for luck.... again!! This level needs more moves & more fun.

Corvettegirl2000 said...

Pfl

Angie said...

Lucky board please. Ty🥰

Lynne said...

Posting for luck