Candy Crush Saga Level 10,000 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 10,000Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 10,000 is a normal jelly level and there is jelly over the whole board so everything has to be cleared to complete the level. This is not a hard level at the time of writing and can be quite fun to play as the bonbons will create cascades. 
This is the final level on this website.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


15 comments:

Roger75 said...

10000 completed!

Broomie said...

I'm on 10012 now..does this not go any further than 10000? Well that sucks...i said i was quiting at 10000 anyway but i got prizes and 175 gold bars i need to use!

Broomie said...

Level 10088 is the worst! There way too much to do and the spawners make it impossible!! Why didn't i quit when I got to 10,000!! Sorry i had to post here but it doesn't go any further and that's depressing too!

Lalit said...

Help lucky board for level 11026.

Joy said...

Oh Cookie, say it ain’t so!

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck level 10021

Jannie said...

Please come back, Cookie. I'd never ever have got this far without you. Please pretty please???

Jannie said...

Missing Cookie already, stuck at 10002!!! Do you have to pass the 10 milestone challenges (which are impossible) to get the 10000 banner does anyone know?

Watch me crush said...

Finally!!!! So happy I got through 10000 and can finally move on from this game. Thank you for this blog post over the years and able to read everyone’s comments about how frustrating this game can be. Stay happy and healthy!

P.S. Ian, I’m glad you didn’t quit bro!

Unknown said...

Bye ian I'm defo quitting

Shanne said...

HEEEEEEELP FOR LEVEL 11811 NOW!!

Shanne said...

DESPERATE HELP FOR CANDY CRUSH 11812 THEN I'M DEFFO QUITTING. FOUND A REALLY NICE, RELAXING, NO-STRESSFUL TILE GAME THAT'S STRATEGIC AND GETS YOUR BRAIN WORKING .

VIRGINIA said...

no puedo pasar el 10073 ayuda

messenabout said...

I see I'm not the only one that is looking for somewhere to post for luck!
,
POSTING FOR LUCK for 10051. Looks harmless but it ain't.

I am also posting for a lucky board for everyone in the Kingdom on any level that they're on. Lucky boards for all!


***** IMPORTANT *****

PS does anyone know of any website that has LEVEL GUIDES for levels above 10000? I feel lost.

Find me in the Community as: messenabout

ATTN: COOKIE
I owe huge thanks to you Cookie for getting me to 10,000. I just miss you a lot!

Icooper said...

Pflplz!!