Candy Crush Saga Level 9958 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9958 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9958 is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is an ingredient level, you have to collect the cherries to complete the level. You need to collect the two keys to unlock the cherries and clear the way for them to drop out of the exits. There is no need to completely clear the board to collect the cherries, just enough to get them out of the exits.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


24 comments:

GloryB said...

I can’t believe there are no comments on here. Am I the only one having a hard time with this one? Need more moves. And wheel doesn’t come around for that to happen. Posting for luck!

E.M. said...

Yes,a wheel booster really helped,but I ran out of those. Very limited moves and not enough. Good luck getting through those awful spawners.

Christine S said...

Lucky board needed๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ

Unknown said...

Ayuda porfavor tablero de la suerte ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Unknown said...

Help aub !!

nicx said...

Besoin d'aide et de beaucoup de chance s'il vous plaรฎt
๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
Merci
Nic

rosereddragon said...

Something strange - I used my last coconut wheel - but just had to get one more hit on the rainbow twists - empty below them - to get both cherries out. So I used 10 gold bars, BUT only one cherry dropped - not sure what was going on there - now I'm posting for luck, as I don't want to waste any more boosters etc on it.

joyous100 said...

Posting for luck

Shelley said...

Posting for luck.

Joy said...

I’m not getting how to make this one work

Joy said...

I’m really getting burn out. I keep thinking they must be getting harder later because of so few comments!

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

Anonymous said...

This is upsetting. Need a lucky board please!!

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Carrie722 said...

Stuck. PFL

Carrie722 said...

Begging. I hate this level. PFL again

Carrie722 said...

Another level to suffer through. PFL again

Veronica said...

Not even classed as a hard level on my device! It's like they know people want to get to level 10, 000 and so it seems that their making the levels incredibly difficult, anyone else notice that?

Unknown said...

PFL

Toscadee 23 said...

This level is really awful.... time to quit.... ??

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

JT said...

Not classified as a Hard Level on my devices.

Lynne said...

Posting for luck