Candy Crush Saga Level 9976 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9976 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9976 is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is a multi task level, you have to collect rainbow twists and caramel squares as well as clear the jelly to complete the level. 
The worst sticking point in this level is collecting the keys at the bottom of the board. If you can make a colourbomb/stripe or colourbomb/wrap combo this might give you a good start to clearing the keys as well as plenty of the caramels. It is quite possible to make double colourbomb combos as well as other combos and these will be especially helpful also. Apart from the keys you can treat this as you would a normal jelly level by making as many combos as you can to blast the board until it is cleared.
Video by Candycrab

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 



19 comments:

Brown dog said...

By the time I get the keys all my moves are gone, posting for lucky board please

Jane said...

Help would be appreciated!!

Unknown said...

Posting for luck..awful level

Fonz said...

Boring
Posting
For
Luck
Please

Broomie said...

Can't get near the keys with so many blockers! Ridiculous! Help please!

Broomie said...

If you do manage a stripe/CB the same color as key it goes vertical every time..not horizontal to hit the other keys..it's BU!!$HI+

nicx said...

Jour 2 toujours bloquรฉe ici par pitiรฉ laissez moi passer s'il vous plaรฎt
๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
Merci
Nic

nicx said...

4eme jour toujours ici jamais je n'arriverai au niveau 10 000 besoin d'aide s'il vous plaรฎt ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
Merci
Nic

Joy said...

Need a lucky board like the video.

Ian said...

Impossible greedy king wants you to buy moves/boosters time to quit playing this game because it isn’t fun anymore

slim said...

I've spent a lot of money on this game simply because I enjoyed it and wanted to keep playing. I'm almost to the 10,000 mark, and that seems like as good a place as any to quit. Can't imagine the money I'll save because at this point, spending money is the only way to get past a level that is totally stressing you out.

Lizard said...

Can’t clear the bottom corners. Not enough lives. Need help please

Lizard said...

Been so close to finishing many times but no boosters left to complete last waffles!

Unknown said...

Das Lever ist sehr schwer.Warum wird es als normales angezeigt? Ich wรผrde es als super schwer einschรคtzen.

Watch me crush said...

I agree with all previous comments above. This level is just absurd! You need an extremely lucky board like in the video with special candies available on every move. Slim, you said it best because I can’t agree more stopping after 10000, especially since there are over 12000 levels of the same BS trying to get us to spend money.

Also, King has the nerve to “offer” 35 moves at end of this level when using 10 gold bars. I do not need that many moves to pass this level when only a couple would do it! I’ll wait for my lucky board. Pfl, please!!!

Chris said...

Not classified as a hard level on my device but I can't get anywhere close. Posting for luck

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Alicia said...

๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป‍♀️

JT said...

Not classified as a Hard Level on my devices