Candy Crush Saga Level 9987 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9987 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9987 is a multi task level, you have to collect blockers, colourbombs and jelly to complete the level. You need to collect the keys at the bottom of the board to unlock the colourbomb dispenser at the bottom. Use colourbombs to clear the blockers in the top sections of the board and any combos you can make to clear the blockers in the main board to get to the jelly. You should get plenty of colourbombs both from the dispenser and on the main board as they are not hard to make.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


6 comments:

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Wow 2 comments find it a hard one

moerlandsm@gmail.com said...

This is what KING does at cc: they make a level difficult....but on top of that they place a booster ( COLOR BOMB) in a place on the field where you can't reach at all!!!! Typically KING! So a discarded booster. Crazy this. This is also the reason why I am happy to turn my back on reaching my target level CC!!

Carrie722 said...

Help. PFL Might be easy to make color bomb, but I’m not passing this level. PFL

Unknown said...

PFL

JAX. said...

Posting for luck please. 🙏🕉️