Candy Crush Saga Level 9998 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 9998 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 9998 is another hard level so you are likely to struggle to get to level 10,000 with a whole line of hard levels. This is a dual task level, you have to collect the caramel squares and clear the jelly to complete the level. First switch the two wraps together to get started, then you need to start to look for the combos you need. The board may shuffle a few times to begin with until it begins to open up a bit. Once you can make good moves you need to treat this as you would any jelly level and look for combos wit every move if you can. The caramels will be collected as you work on clearing the jelly so you don't need to worry about them.
Video by Kazuo

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


18 comments:

Maks said...

No comments? This is horror. Posting for lucky board pls

pinlock said...

its not just you im afraid..been here a while..not sure why they dont want us to get to level 10,000,,cant wait then im deleting the game

Unknown said...

We are all off at 10000 and CC know it 🤣 bit of a relief to be truthful. All my extras have been used and I’m ready to delete.

Sharda said...

Help

anonymous said...

No more help after level 10.000.Ms Cookie is retiring. !0033 is a nightmare level. You have to get rid of skulls out of reach before you get the keys which only fall every 4th move. Then there are jelly jars and licorice blocking the skulls. All in only 24 moves. It's ridiculous. No wonder lots of players are quitting after reaching the 10000. And they barely reward you for that! Good luck, everybody.

bonita said...

Help me pass this booger Lever with a lucky boaed, PLEASE.
i PLAN TO GO PAST 10,000 JUST F'EN CURIOUS to see why Ms. Cookie quit.
Thanks Ms. Cookie foe you blog & grateful for your tips & videos.

Carrie722 said...

Level 11578-legendary hard. Please help. PFL

Carrie722 said...

11578 - oh, c’mon on! Is this level even doable? What is the point of making impossible legendary levels? I’ve played it over and over. Tried everything. I have no boosters. Please give me a break and let me pass. PFL

Carrie722 said...

11582. One easy fun level and now back to the impossible. Help. PFL

Carrie722 said...

Still stuck. Please help. PFL

Carrie722 said...

11582. Help! PFL

JT said...

King changed the board on this one, too.

Carrie722 said...

Level 11875. Please help. PFL. SUPER HARD

Carrie722 said...

Level 11875. 🦵. Legendary please help. PFL

Carrie722 said...

Level 12115. Tough level. Please help. That’s not bad enough. Somehow I lost my game and it went back to level 447. Contacted King. And now I’m back to the correct level , which is this one, and I can’t pass it. So relieved but now I’m PFL

Carrie722 said...

Level 12169. These are all impossible. Please help. PFL

Carrie722 said...

Still stuck. PFL

Carrie722 said...

OMG ALL these levels are off the chart. PFL