Candy Crush Saga Level 1907

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 1907 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 1907 is a dual task level, you need to collect 3 cherries as well as clear all the jelly.
If you are lucky you will get a couple of matches as soon as the game opens to give you a start, but this doesn't always happen, so try to clear as many blockers as you can with the first couple of moves.
Once the board is opened up a bit look for wrapped candies which can be detonated close to the popcorns to grow them, or they can be switched with a stripe or colour bomb with the same result.
The cherries are not a problem, they will drop down out of the exits as you clear the blockers so you can forget about them and just concentrate on clearing the popcorns, which is the hardest part of level 1907.
Switching 2 colour bombs together is a good combo as it will hit the popcorns as well as clear jelly and blockers, although it won't give you huge scores if you are chasing stars.
The mystery candies can be helpful, or not, depending on luck as they could be bad things like chocolate and bombs as well as goodies like colour bombs etc.
The moves have been reduced and here is the latest video from Johnny Crush
Original video below
Be the first to see new videos
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

17 comments:

Rick said...

The main problem on this level is to clear the jellies underneath the popcorns, which are part of the order. I started with a color bomb and a striped/wrapped booster and reset until the color bomb and wrapped candy are close to each other. I switched them when there is candy of the same color as the wrapped near most of the popcorns. The wrapped candies' explosions cleared most of the board and turned some popcorns into color bombs. Given only 18 moves on the iPad, I passed it with 8 moves to spare.

Anonymous said...

Only 18 moves on my two Android devices not 24 as in video.

Anonymous said...

Won the game and the darn thing froze. Had to reset and of course lost any boosters I used plus the life. Sometimes I HATE candy crush. I'd love to play one level without glitches. Is that too much to ask?

Unknown said...

I tried over 25 times on my phone to color bomb and wrap together with no luck so stopped wasting time. Went to my PC - got a coconut wheel from a mystery and a color bomb right near a wrap and was home free in no time as color bombs dropped

Anonymous said...

fun level. took a few tries but once things start exploding...kaboom

Anonymous said...

Failed several tries on my phone (even with sprinkle and fish boosters - fish didn't eat jelly under popcorn.) Got it first attempt on PC, using sprinkle, fish, and coconut wheel.

Anonymous said...

I wish would explain to me why the fish won't get the jelly under the popcorn. It is unfair and a waste of a booster.

Anonymous said...

I inputted color bomb, sprinkle/wrap and fish boosters. For longest time, the color bomb was far away from the stripe/wrap. Finally, the color bomb was one candy away from the wrap so I used the switch to put them together and got 13 wraps! Finished this one easily after that.

Anonymous said...

18 moves on iPad instead of 24 on video.

Anonymous said...

Hard, and no fun:(

Anonymous said...

I've complained about some levels on this marvelous site (thank you, Ms. Cookie), and in the interest of giving kudos where due, I have to say that I thought this level was a hoot.

Took me about seven tries, but all of them were highly entertaining. No boosters, one star, but loads of fun.

Candy Thompson said...

Mine only has 18 moves on PC also and PLEASE quit making the candies change colors...it gives you headaches, nausea, and much STRESS

Alessandra said...

Boring level nothing happens nothing moves

I Even tried colour bomb & wrap and that didn’t much help clear all the board and popcorn 👎
Only 18 moves ... that’s nowhere near enough !

Alessandra said...

And yes I agree with above comment, those chameleon candies do my head in , and also my eyes ! They should be banned forever!

Unknown said...

I’m sick of this game only giving me very few moves. I only have 16 moves on this level. I don’t know how many times that has happened on different levels. I’m going to delete this game. It’s not so much fun any longer.

Anonymous said...

On what planet is this game fun anymore? This isn't FUN fighting levels like this over and over. I have 2 timed boosters and still can't come remotely close to beating this level! I need to find a truly fun and relaxing game! 😩

Anonymous said...

Another lousy level with less moves.