Candy Crush Saga Level 2364 tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2364 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
You have 35 moves to collect the 3 popcorns to complete level 2364.
The middle popcorn can be hit using vertical stripes or strip/wrap combos but the other two are a bit trickier as they are surrounded by licorice.
The best way to grow the two pocorns on the left and right is with wrapped candies. You can make them higher up on the board and use stripes or colourbombs to drop them down close to the popcorns so they hit them. The licorice will be cleared at the same time.
Once the licorice id cleared it's a bit easier to hit the two popcorns, but wrapped candies are still the best option and if you can switch a colourbomb with a wrap all the better, although you need at least one candy the right colour close to the popcorns before you switch them
Use the conveyor to get your combos together.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

14 comments:

Dieter Heinz said...

Another heavy level. After a lot of attempts I passed it with a combi of wrap and color ball. You can not do much, you need only a good portion of luck

Anonymous said...

ended up using 3 hammers... pure luck... hate these luck levels!

Marie said...

This must be my day. A lucky marker did it for me. First try.

Anonymous said...

The secret for me was making wraps instead of stripes. Two wraps that line up on the bottom of the (center) moving belt open the popcorn on the sides. Took me three tries to get a board that I could make wraps with but then got 3 stars finishing it up.

Never Pay a Cent Bobby said...

This was one of those that you wonder what is going on and it says you passed. On pc I tried check mark, and it seemed the first two came out as speckle balls, not popcorn needed. I did a few more routine moves and the screen just took over clearing things saying I passed while the original 3 popcorn and two newer ones were still on the screen. Not complaining of course! So try check mark.

Anonymous said...

Same thing just happened to me. I am using my PC and started with a check mark. Check mark changed to a speckled candy next then I was able to create a striped candy while another check mark appeared and became a speckled candy and matched with stripe and took out one popcorn and it said I just had passed! I will take it. Good luck...start with a check mark!

Rick said...

I used a check candy and got some popcorns on the upper part of the board where they are much more accessible and passed it on the 1st try.

Anonymous said...

So I used the lucky candy booster after reading this, and they turned into popcorn and immediately color bomb. Didn't even have to hit them. Easiest level ever with that booster.

Tony Moore said...

When a checkmark is turned into a popcorn ON a conveyor, it automatically converts to a popped popcorn (colorbomb) because the popcorn can't move around the conveyor. Wish I had a checkmark booster.

Anonymous said...

another boring stupid lucky level!!!
come on CC you can do better than just lucky boards, we want strategy levels non lucky levels...

Kat said...

Popcorn on conveyor turns to sprinkle. New to know. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Read tips started wth check mark. All 3 were on the conveyer & turned into popcorn/ color bombs. Finished with 31 moves left. SAY WHAT

Van5 said...

Well the bit of advice about the popcorn turning to a colour bomb on the conveyor is essential here! I had 3 checks on the conveyor and once they turned into colourbombs and exploded, it was game over. Don't need to bother with the licorice. I played on the top with the checks and finished with 27 moves left! Excellent info! Thanks! Good luck everyone!

Mlssrn said...

There is definitely a glitch in this level but it's to our advantage so I say let it be LOL. I to used a check mark booster which turned into Sparkle balls and suddenly it said I pass the level 3 stars yay me.